If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    616f7p9ypzsr.png

Ohh. Haven't had those for years... Now I must look for them.. 😂

only like 500 for the whole thing. Not TOO bad

Fine...I'll get a dozen.. 😂
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    5uf59kot7v4u.png
    taco bell steak quesadilla
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    0fsc0u5zchum.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    6zo2i56glre9.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    30j65g9pxlxf.png
    I've got a thing for oat cake cookies....so simple, but I love them
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,275 Member
    Options
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

And if I can't have that, how about.......
    0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    5uf59kot7v4u.png
    taco bell steak quesadilla

Oh god, yes.

And I can't believe I'm poo pooing chocolate but I don't like fruit to mar my chocolate.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

I'd eat all the prawns 🤤
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

I'd eat all the prawns 🤤

That should work out well. I made some squid today and it had me longing for paella. That and grilled whole fish and a big pile of conch, fish, and shrimp ceviche.

kwmpwkng6p7b.jpg
    p4gwghx6o8yo.jpg

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

I'd eat all the prawns 🤤

That should work out well. I made some squid today and it had me longing for paella. That and grilled whole fish and a big pile of conch, fish, and shrimp ceviche.

kwmpwkng6p7b.jpg
    p4gwghx6o8yo.jpg

Not a lot of calories in grilled whole fish though, you could fit that in. I've never tried conch.. Im not even sure what it is

😁 King prawns and seafood sauce though mmmm 🤤
  • mtaratoot
    edited November 2020
    Options
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

I'd eat all the prawns 🤤

kwmpwkng6p7b.jpg
    p4gwghx6o8yo.jpg

Not a lot of calories in grilled whole fish though, you could fit that in. I've never tried conch.. Im not even sure what it is

Fewer calories in a grilled fish than a fried one, but it IS coated in oil before it's grilled. And it's the whole fish. And it comes with a pile of rice and a few beers. The ceviche isn't particularly high in calories, either, except the avocado. And the fried plantains. And more Salva Vida.

You can have the prawns. Surely my least favorite part. I'll have your squid, clams, mussels, crab, and fish.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    2ytg6ewqfyxy.png

9toiayvx35l9.png

knolerutd5kx.png

ro5g4la60qwb.png

0nuxmvm7kg0u.png

8suwimcbyqpi.png

318yl6ek4dgu.png

I'd eat all the prawns 🤤

kwmpwkng6p7b.jpg
    p4gwghx6o8yo.jpg

Fewer calories in a grilled fish than a fried one, but it IS coated in oil before it's grilled. And it's the whole fish. And it comes with a pile of rice and a few beers. The ceviche isn't particularly high in calories, either, except the avocado. And the fried plantains. And more Salva Vida.

You can have the prawns. Surely my least favorite part. I'll have your squid, clams, mussels, crab, and fish.

Deal I get the prawns 😄 you get the rest. I don't mind squid but prefer crumbed and deep fried 😜
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    jh7eed7uu1zx.jpg
    5aj6h2986jir.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

Conch.. first time had it when I went to bahamas.

a8t2tg56zzcf.jpg

xs5c9971q75d.jpg

X10 bigger than escargot.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I know we all have different tastes but some of these pictures have me going ewwww :)
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I know we all have different tastes but some of these pictures have me going ewwww :)

All the seafood looks amazing to me, but also mostly like stuff I can fit in without too much problem in reasonable amounts (or if I plan for a crazy large meal).
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

All the seafood looks amazing to me, but also mostly like stuff I can fit in without too much problem in reasonable amounts (or if I plan for a crazy large meal).

For some of the seafood, it depends on sauces. For the paella, it's the rice. For the ceviche, it's the fried plantains that come with it and the avocado in it. The seafood in and of itself is pretty low calorie. And so tasty!

Perhaps my favorite semi-local seafood place makes a "fish and chips" by coating a fillet in panko and frying on a flat grill. It's so good, and the fresh fish flavor isn't covered up by thick batter. It's still a calorie bomb. I often will have a small order of their pan fried oysters for dessert. The chef calls 'em "Scoobie Snacks." They also make a Parmesan crab bisque that's indescribably rich. It's worth the calories some days for a cup. Oh yeah.

I went in one time and was just going to get some fish to go and cook at home. The soup of the day sounded good, so I sat at the chef counter as usual. I decided to just have a side of pan fried fish. The chef said, "You want it not fried, right?" I thought about it and said, hey - that sounds great. It WAS. So next time I went in I told my server (always fantastic service in this place) that I was going to have a very difficult order. I said, "I want the fish and chips, but I want the fish grilled instead of fried, and I want a salad instead of the french fries." She said, "Oh, that's easy; you want fish and chips, hold the panko, hold the fries, sub-salad." Then she said that's what SHE always orders when she eats there; she also said she gets the kid size. It's worth all the calories even though there aren't even that many!
    ciponjnzbzh5.jpg

The kid size doesn't come with the fennel slaw, so I'll just keep getting the adult version. One of these days. When we're allowed to sit down and eat again.

• pancakerunner
    Options
    aln5hwnviikq.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I got my turkey fix on thanksgiving... but still need my cheesy potato fix