Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Finishiitnow I'd give my right pinkie fingernail for your hair.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a dream to build my own log cabin since the second grade. During COVID I finally found the time and fired up the chainsaw. 3 months of weekends, solo build.fgkt1ye6sbuh.jpeg
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

this is all kinds of awesome!
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Fun fact: I always want to participate here but never know what to put
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a dream to build my own log cabin since the second grade. During COVID I finally found the time and fired up the chainsaw. 3 months of weekends, solo build.fgkt1ye6sbuh.jpeg
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

Very cool
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

This is *kitten* awesome. Good for you.

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

Beautiful! Mega-RESPECT
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

this is all kinds of awesome!

Completely agree!! I admire anybody who can turn nothing into something with wood. And making your own cabin is right up the top of the list for admiration.

Since I was in 2nd grade I've always dreamed of finding somebody to build me a log cabin. :)
    I'd make a good gopher.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    pv7ols0pzb7w.jpeg

This is so beautiful ❤️😍
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm your stereotypical "girly blonde" who wears makeup, dresses and matching earrings on the daily. I don't actually wear the same outfit twice in a university semester if I can avoid it (this is so I can make sure to wear all that I own and not stick to the same t-shirts every week). However I'm a total dnd nerd, which most people don't suspect!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @7rainbow
    I'm the exact opposite. :) No make-up, no earrings(or jewelry at all); despite having a closet of clothes, I rely on only a few things to wear every day. I live in Levis, tees(long or short sleeved) and I have 4 pr. of Darn Tough socks that I wear. I really should clear everything else out and donate because it doesn't get used. :( I have more coffee mugs than I do shirts that I wear. :)

Very simple way of living. :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I love puppies!!!!

There I said it!
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @7rainbow
    I'm the exact opposite. :) No make-up, no earrings(or jewelry at all); despite having a closet of clothes, I rely on only a few things to wear every day. I live in Levis, tees(long or short sleeved) and I have 4 pr. of Darn Tough socks that I wear. I really should clear everything else out and donate because it doesn't get used. :( I have more coffee mugs than I do shirts that I wear. :)

Very simple way of living. :)

Simple things make extraordinary moments
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Non typical asian height . I'm 6'3" tall.

Maybe you're part Dutch? :D
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    I’m 6’3” just like my daddy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I’m 6’3” just like my daddy.

And you forgot to mention that cute salt and pepper goatee just like your dad :D