Less Alcohol - DECEMBER 2020 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the nice comments on my quilts. I am working on a brain buster that kept me AF last night.

I have come to realize that I just continue to drink, moderation doesn’t work well for me either, like some of you said.

@MissMay - I sure can identify with your post this morning about waking up to all of that. It’s weird to have an AF night and not automatically wake up with guilt.
  • mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I think everyone could use a giggle on a Monday. Remember I said that I'm a little friskier when drinking? Well I decided to try to spice things up with a purchase. Now when posting here, I see this ad every other time. o:)
    n8bf19cbba80.png
    (On a related note, I virtually dated the founder of this company a few decades ago, but was in the dark about his company. I remember asking him what he was doing for Bring Your Daughter to Work day.) B)
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Helps so much when DH doesn't open a second bottle of wine! Only 1 bottle per night over the weekend. AND absolutely nothing this evening :) Baby steps for him which definitely keep me on track as well.

AF this evening.
    Dec accountability: 2/13 days AF
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    New home for the thread, but the same goals for me, 16-20 AF days per month.

Friday December 11 - AF - Felt like having a brandy when I came in from skating on a lake, but I had drinks yesterday, so thought better of it.
    Saturday December 12 - Drinks after skating.
    Sunday December 13 - AF - Felt like having drinks after skating. I usually feel like having drinks actually, sometimes more than others. Planning AF tomorrow too.
    Monday December 14 - AF - Kind of a low energy day for me today. Early morning and long day tomorrow, so best to be AF.

Rolling total: 11AF days out of 14 days