Show us your... Tree!

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    2vsbq6f0vztg.jpg

Added more snowflakes and hung them on fishing line so they move in the air. Crooked tree topper because the dog got ahold of the tree and decided to snack on a couple ornaments.

I love this! I think my favorite is the FA LA LA LA sign. I want one. 😁
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    We're going to get our tree this weekend. DH decided we should have one. So I guess my anticipation of hum-buggery is over with.
    I love sneaking peeks at all your pieces of Christmas; thanks so much for sharing everybody!! <3
    God Bless Us Everyone!!!

and buh humbug
    Side note, I just figured out where the spoiler thingie is. Go me. Hahahaa
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    taglazar1 wrote: »
    tmcbq2pduvcf.jpeg

I like the placement, the angle, the stairs, the fullness, and the colors.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    We're going to get our tree this weekend. DH decided we should have one. So I guess my anticipation of hum-buggery is over with.
    I love sneaking peeks at all your pieces of Christmas; thanks so much for sharing everybody!! <3
    God Bless Us Everyone!!!

and buh humbug
    Side note, I just figured out where the spoiler thingie is. Go me. Hahahaa

Can't wait to see it .
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    tmcbq2pduvcf.jpeg

tmcbq2pduvcf.jpeg

Thank you. Love having the tree on the landing. It’s an old house, over 100 and the tree sits infront of a big window. At night it really shines through

I have a similar house and a similar aesthetic. My tree goes in the front windows.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    ddgyup4rx88s.jpg
    I havent put up a tree in a few years.....just a few lights on it now. My niece will be decorating it to her hearts content this weekend. For now....just chilling, a few lights, John Wick on TV and a fire in the wood stove........

Your house looks so cozy 😊 I'm sure little T will make that tree look awesome 👌
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    ddgyup4rx88s.jpg
    I havent put up a tree in a few years.....just a few lights on it now. My niece will be decorating it to her hearts content this weekend. For now....just chilling, a few lights, John Wick on TV and a fire in the wood stove........

Pretty Christmas tree .
    Good movie 🎥 🍿
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    ddgyup4rx88s.jpg

Your house looks so cozy 😊 I'm sure little T will make that tree look awesome 👌

Agreed! It's a beautiful home and tree! Can't wait to see the finished product! ❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    ddgyup4rx88s.jpg

Just one thing missing; where are you? We can't take in the whole scenic view without you lounging on the sofa, feet up, beer in hand and look of pure joy on your face.
    BUT very pretty tree!
    Oops looked again and that must be you hiding under the blanket. Well drat.
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    cwvvm9zbbs4h.jpeg
    Thought of this thread as I was shoving the weight tree out of the way of our real trees’ ornaments.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    tmcbq2pduvcf.jpeg

tmcbq2pduvcf.jpeg

Thank you. Love having the tree on the landing. It’s an old house, over 100 and the tree sits infront of a big window. At night it really shines through

Are there ghost?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    pbsfaqeb01ep.jpg

I like your set up. Is that periwinkle?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    vpvu5il7sltx.gif

This is amazing. :joy:
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »
    cwvvm9zbbs4h.jpeg
    Thought of this thread as I was shoving the weight tree out of the way of our real trees’ ornaments.

Man... I wish I had a tree like this. And the Oly bar, too. Hell the whole gym. Haha!