Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• olympos92olympos92 Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member

16a5blh2hckg.jpg

Grilled chicken breast and some roasted carrot, zucchini, red and green peppers as a side.
  • eaturpastaeaturpasta Member Posts: 82 Member Member Posts: 82 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Hubby cooked Dutch andijvie stampot and rookworst.
    y4feohsm16ii.jpeg

love a good stampot! I used to have a Dutch friend that would make this for me.... sooo good!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,060 Member Member Posts: 10,060 Member
    r3tylduluyxh.png
    This looks just so perfectly perfect!😉
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 299 Member Member Posts: 299 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Steamed artichoke with lemon butter as antipasto.

I like my artichokes with garlic butter. This looks delectable!
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,037 Member Member Posts: 6,037 Member
    Lamb cutlet, roast potato, salad with ranch, marinated Portuguese carrots.
    gd6uf3izpyvm.jpeg
    zgpz98ycrzlo.png
    I bet that salad was super delicious!
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,521 Member Member Posts: 9,521 Member
    qzdty6rzksjc.jpg

Salmon Burgers
    Half a panfried goose breast, bread stuffing, some Janson's temptation dropped off by a Swedish friend, sauteed snow peas, cranberry sauce.
    lvc2fy7bm260.jpeg
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 2,132 Member Member Posts: 2,132 Member
    Christmas Day breakfast!🥰 I used the coconut whipping cream, it’s light and lower in fat when compared to regular whipping cream.

rmccj9kwxw94.jpeg
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,351 Member Member Posts: 7,351 Member
    Basmati rice w sauce of black beans, tomato, EVOO, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, chopped onion and garlic, and a laurel leaf. This was really good.6dvfqhnmp137.jpg

this is my fav meal in the whole wide world😍. Back home, we call it Rajma Chawal
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,619 Member Member Posts: 6,619 Member
    Basmati rice w sauce of black beans, tomato, EVOO, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, chopped onion and garlic, and a laurel leaf. This was really good.6dvfqhnmp137.jpg

this is my fav meal in the whole wide world😍. Back home, we call it Rajma Chawal

And here I thought I made it up! Ha, ha, but seriously--it tasted fantastic. Anyone who wants to try it, don't hesitate. <3
    Our usual salad, more or less, to start. Green leaves, sliced apple tossed in a few drops of lemon juice, blue cheese and candied nuts dressed in classic vinaigrette sweetened with a little leftover cranberry sauce. Main of linguine carbonara stretched with some spiralized courgette and made with shredded leftover Christmas ham instead of guanciale.
    zqjuxx6qtak8.jpeg
    h602zbix6j2l.jpeg
    Hubby cooked dutch zuring stampot (=mash with sorrel). Smoked sausage is the traditional accompaniment but the vegan version today were pretty tasteless.
    wpyp6yw7xyz8.jpeg
    ^^Maybe? Why break the tradition!😉