What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• nouramcnelis
    nouramcnelis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This isn't exactly a meal, and you may think, Isn't Starbucks bad for you!? Well, most drinks have hidden sugar, around 20+ grams. But this drink has ZERO sugar. And it is uncaffeinated. Healthier for you. It is called Tevana Passion Tango Ice Tea <ask for unsweetened > Well I hope this helps you drink healthier and still enjoy Starbucks!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok so you made 'healthier' versions of cookies and pancakes that have more calories than the basic stuff?

It's all about what is more important to the individual. It's not all about calories to some people. I would eat those but would definitely not eat regular pancakes or cookies.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    lucys1225 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok so you made 'healthier' versions of cookies and pancakes that have more calories than the basic stuff?

It's all about what is more important to the individual. It's not all about calories to some people. I would eat those but would definitely not eat regular pancakes or cookies.

Yeah, I don't think she mentioned or marketed them as healthier though.. They're just recipes. The flourless cookies look too good!! Omg can't imagine how chewy they'll be. Nom nom nom!
  • kj_180
    kj_180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Taco tuesday anyone?

That looks fantastic! What is the orange component?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hx84ev2m9umb.jpeg
    Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies--160 cals each

omg yum
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Haha! I'm even more disturbed that it took her 6 years to do a proper cleaning of her office. :D
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr That looks delicious!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr When is the cookbook coming out. Seriously. Your pictures are already phenomenal. You could self publish and make a killing just off of MFP members. I would pay good money. Pleeeeaaassseeeee
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I've used Blurb before and they do a great job.

http://www.blurb.com/book-makers
  • Skinnygirlnancy
    Skinnygirlnancy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    giggitygoo wrote: »
    I'll contribute to thread resurrection as well.

broccolicasserole_3.jpg

Cheddar, Sausage and Broccoli Casserole.

This looks good how can I get recipe
  • hopefuldreamfairy
    hopefuldreamfairy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can you share your recipes? Everything on here looks so delicious!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Chicken kebab plate w/ side of falafel. My "Life is Good" meal. :smile:

zuufw8gdsvh9.jpg
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stuffed bell pepper with quinoa, onions, jalapeno, and chicken.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Berry Smoothie
    Cauliflower & zucchini with feta, avocado, blue cheese dressing & crispy onions
    Grilled salmon with black bean salsa

k7ejows6avk1.jpg
    f9vz3eaese47.jpg
    wz4kxgpxd515.jpg
  • Shalini0072016
    Shalini0072016 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Seems like. Everything around here is non vegetarian. Unfortunately I don't know to post pics. I am vegetarian. You can try the recipes under Indian vegetarian recipes

Love
    Shalu
    <3
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken zucchini boats that I prepped ahead of time. I forgot to take a pic after they were baked!
    12932809_10153992739403150_205794340177716474_n.jpg?oh=fe7a9922ea0d12f9d2047e1833b12101&oe=5797982B
  • Skw3588
    Skw3588 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brown rice and barley with black beans, corn, carrots , sweet potateo. Cooked with olive oil and simmered in vegstable stock. Extremely filling.
    bimg
  • Skw3588
    Skw3588 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My other fav is boneless n skinless chicken thighs with diced tomoteos, zucchini butter nut squash, Onions, peppers, garlic, dill seed, low salt chicken both i simmer it in a pot or. Crock pot it comes out so yummy sorry no pics.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Pre Valentines day dinner. Pan seared oven finished salmon with roasted squash and broccoli with a side of mango, avocado salsa.... OMFG good :)

I love mango and avocado salsa. I make mine with red onion, lime juice and cilantro (looks similar to yours). I like to serve it with jerk seasoned shredded pork. OMG...so good!