What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    zgpz98ycrzlo.png
    I bet that salad was super delicious!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    qzdty6rzksjc.jpg

Salmon Burgers
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Half a panfried goose breast, bread stuffing, some Janson's temptation dropped off by a Swedish friend, sauteed snow peas, cranberry sauce.
    lvc2fy7bm260.jpeg
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Christmas Day breakfast!🥰 I used the coconut whipping cream, it’s light and lower in fat when compared to regular whipping cream.

rmccj9kwxw94.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Basmati rice w sauce of black beans, tomato, EVOO, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, chopped onion and garlic, and a laurel leaf. This was really good.6dvfqhnmp137.jpg

this is my fav meal in the whole wide world😍. Back home, we call it Rajma Chawal
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Basmati rice w sauce of black beans, tomato, EVOO, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, chopped onion and garlic, and a laurel leaf. This was really good.6dvfqhnmp137.jpg

this is my fav meal in the whole wide world😍. Back home, we call it Rajma Chawal

And here I thought I made it up! Ha, ha, but seriously--it tasted fantastic. Anyone who wants to try it, don't hesitate. <3
  • acpgee
    Our usual salad, more or less, to start. Green leaves, sliced apple tossed in a few drops of lemon juice, blue cheese and candied nuts dressed in classic vinaigrette sweetened with a little leftover cranberry sauce. Main of linguine carbonara stretched with some spiralized courgette and made with shredded leftover Christmas ham instead of guanciale.
    zqjuxx6qtak8.jpeg
    h602zbix6j2l.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Hubby cooked dutch zuring stampot (=mash with sorrel). Smoked sausage is the traditional accompaniment but the vegan version today were pretty tasteless.
    wpyp6yw7xyz8.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^^Maybe? Why break the tradition!😉
  • snowflake954
    senalay788 wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Well... it could be more than just one meatless day a week :) maybe fish friday will be replaced with free from meat friday :)

Also, I would love to know who and why disagreed with my dinner lol

Maybe they disagreed because you said it might be your last "Meatless Monday" dish and they don't like that?
  • PAPYRUS3

Well... it could be more than just one meatless day a week :) maybe fish friday will be replaced with free from meat friday :)

Maybe they disagreed because you said it might be your last "Meatless Monday" dish and they don't like that?

Could be...wasn't me though😉
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member

There always has to be someone who disagrees. Definitely wasn't me, that looks delish!
  • acpgee
    I broke down our Xmas goose because new lockdown rules meant we couldn't have dinner guests at Christmas after all, and a roast goose was too much for just the two of us. Tonight's goose thighs were braised Chinese style in char sieuw marinade. Bok choi braised with leftover ham from Xmas Eve. Asian slaw of grated carrot and apple. Basmati rice.
    e77vjwjh3g9k.jpg
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Everything looks A M A Z I N G! Thanks for sharing. Of course, I'm seeing these wonderful dishes of culinary art right before my boring dinner.
  • snowflake954
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Whole wheat pasta w brocoletti di rape and EVOO.lmdb5417u2sa.jpg

If I promise, say, daily baguette and a never-ending supply of proper maple syrup, will you adopt me and feed me until the end of time?

Well....I could use somebody to help clean the apartment. If you'd be interested---it's a deal.