Less Alcohol - DECEMBER 2020 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Despicable. Two of the most addictive substances on the planet. Any doubt Alcohol and Sugar Lobbies are in bed with the awesome U.S. government?
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-u-s-dietary-guidelines-reject-recommendation-to-cut-sugar-alcohol-intake-11609254000
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy - ((Hugs))
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @MissMay - I prefer the monthly thread over an annual.
    Fresh thread and a new opportunity to strive to post positive results. The longer annual ones seem to either die off from lack of visibility for newbies or they get so long and cumbersome.
    But the single thread would probably help those that stop posting refind the post under their favorites when they are ready to return.

I'm planning to stick with ya'll one way or another!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    OMG.... I am a bottle and label FREAK. There could be nasty swamp water in a pretty bottle and I would want it. Check out this company that makes these non alcoholic spirits gang.
    ~PARTY TIME~ 🎉🎊

LYRE'S
    https://lyres.com/range/salted-caramel-espresso-martini-set/
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Last frickn day of the year from H3LL, be gone with you!

Started it off with exercising with a friend.
    Paid bills.
    Now off the the grocery to pick ingredients for my traditional German dish to throw into crockpot for New Years Eve dinner. Sauerkraut, kielbasa, fresh pork butt, potatoes bottle of dark beer and caraway seed. Set it and forget it. So delish!

Sounds delicious!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »

Paid bills.
    Now off the the grocery to pick ingredients for my traditional German dish to throw into crockpot for New Years Eve dinner. Sauerkraut, kielbasa, fresh pork butt, potatoes bottle of dark beer and caraway seed. Set it and forget it. So delish!

Sounds delicious!!

Ruby it is an OHIO dish. I was born there. I know your out in Ohio too ❤
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »

Paid bills.

Sounds delicious!!

Ruby it is an OHIO dish. I was born there. I know your out in Ohio too ❤

Yes, Miss May! I am an Ohioan and German too!! So this dish is right up my German alley. Best wishes for a wonderful new year. You make the world so much better with this thread and your dedication. xo