Women 200lb+, Let's Make It Count This January!!!

🎆Hello, ladies, and Happy New Year!🎆
🎉We've finally made it to 2021!!!🎉

⭐2020 was perhaps the most challenging one that a lot of us have faced. And whether you gained weight, lost weight, maintained your weight, or did some combination of those three---the most important thing you did over the last year was survive.

⭐Let's leave the past, as best we can, behind us and look onwards and upwards to the future.

⭐What are your goals for this month and/or your resolutions for the whole year? Big or small, please share your plans and hopes for 2021.

💛 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

💛 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

💛All women are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

💛Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

⭐Let's make 2021 a stellar new year!⭐

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Haunted scale update: Husband checked the battery and it's fine. There's still a possibility that there's a problem with the scale itself (it's a cheapo Health-O-Meter I picked up at Walmart ten years ago), but I'm cautiously optimistic that I am, in fact, actually losing weight. This also means MFP's numbers are way, way off, so now I really DO need to start crunching some numbers along with these abs.