What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Bear with me...this is a bit long. I stand by the thought Everybody is Somebody's dream. Case in point...this evening while walking into a store, someone leaving the store commented on my appearance. We both had to walk a good 20 feet before passing each other. As they passed by they said "Ummmm girl, you got a nice set 'a hips on You!" I kinda laughed it off, said thank you, and kept walking. It got me to thinking. I'm currently what you would consider Renaissance Beautiful. You know what I'm talking about, think Titan and Renoir. I joke with hubs that right now I could be in a painting laying on a couch hanging in a gallery. People would immortalize this body back in the day! Anyway, back to my thought... I'm on a journey to get into "better shape"; shed some pounds, strengthen my muscles, and just see what my body is overall capable of. My plan does include dropping roughly 40 pounds, but I don't have an I'll be happy if...,or a cemented scale number. At the end of the day I'm confident with myself Renaissance Beautiful or Modern Day Fit. But today I was "it" for somebody. Just like I am right now, no "better shape" required. I said all that to say this. Don't get discouraged if you feel to be accepted you have to be in "better shape". There is always someone out there who would look at you, just like you are, and say that's "it" for me. Don't get me wrong, keep chasing a healthier you; but don't forget Everybody is Somebody's Dream.
    I'm always too afraid to compliment anything below the eyebrows. Don't wanna get cancelled at a Target.

I'd probably say something stupid like "I like the way they bounce!" (re: your voluminous curls) only to realize the error of my ways when your husband suddenly appears from the hunting & rifle section.

Trust me, if he’s the type to wander into the hunting & rifle section, BLOODY NOTHING makes him reappear. So praise the bounce all you want
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Bear with me...this is a bit long. I stand by the thought Everybody is Somebody's dream. Case in point...this evening while walking into a store, someone leaving the store commented on my appearance. We both had to walk a good 20 feet before passing each other. As they passed by they said "Ummmm girl, you got a nice set 'a hips on You!" I kinda laughed it off, said thank you, and kept walking. It got me to thinking. I'm currently what you would consider Renaissance Beautiful. You know what I'm talking about, think Titan and Renoir. I joke with hubs that right now I could be in a painting laying on a couch hanging in a gallery. People would immortalize this body back in the day! Anyway, back to my thought... I'm on a journey to get into "better shape"; shed some pounds, strengthen my muscles, and just see what my body is overall capable of. My plan does include dropping roughly 40 pounds, but I don't have an I'll be happy if...,or a cemented scale number. At the end of the day I'm confident with myself Renaissance Beautiful or Modern Day Fit. But today I was "it" for somebody. Just like I am right now, no "better shape" required. I said all that to say this. Don't get discouraged if you feel to be accepted you have to be in "better shape". There is always someone out there who would look at you, just like you are, and say that's "it" for me. Don't get me wrong, keep chasing a healthier you; but don't forget Everybody is Somebody's Dream.

Love this on a couple levels. I LOVE when someone can be “brave” enough to compliment someone in public. And you’re so right. Even better yet.....let’s be “IT” for ourselves right now. Enjoy the journey. Look at ourselves and even though we want to make changes....know we are more than good enough and hot *kitten*.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I have a birthday coming,
    all the rest were no big deal but this year is a big one.
    There is no denying now.
    I’ve really been having a hard time with it.
    I know it’s stupid but I can’t help it.
    The tears flow.

You are wonderful! The older I get the farther back the definition of “old” gets....funny how that works! But you’re beautiful and always so kind around here. Happy birthday in advance. 🥳❤️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    There is no denying now.
    The tears flow.

You are wonderful! The older I get the farther back the definition of “old” gets....funny how that works! But you’re beautiful and always so kind around here. Happy birthday in advance. 🥳❤️

You are so sweet! ❤️
    Thank you!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    There is no denying now.
    The tears flow.

You are so sweet! ❤️
    Thank you!

You know fine wine gets sweeter with age , Especially when you stir it with Red Vines <3
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Feeling reeeeaaaallly crappy today. Bright side is that there's less food to log. 🤢

Girl, get you better. You got some *kitten* to kick

I know! I'm supposed to try for a 170lb squat tonight! Sigh.

Feel better soon!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg
    Who’s been waiting for this?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

🤔 They wanna squeeze EVERYTHING in?!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

@iMago you have to see this!!!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

🤔 They wanna squeeze EVERYTHING in?!

😂😂 “comfort WITH benefits”......aka heaven
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

if they don't last a minimum of 12 years then i don't want it
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

if they don't last a minimum of 12 years then i don't want it

For $55 (plus shipping) you can have “16 second abs, great glutes and crotch comfort”
    rw5igfeogmuf.jpeg
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

If I were unwrapping a package I’d be annoyed if I had to peel it out of a sausage casing. Do guys feel that way about women’s suck-it-in garments?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

If I were unwrapping a package I’d be annoyed if I had to peel it out of a sausage casing. Do guys feel that way about women’s suck-it-in garments?

Are we getting....
    Banned or this thread shut down today?

I could see pros and cons. 😂
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

Are we getting....
    Banned or this thread shut down today?

I could see pros and cons. 😂

What? Why? No!