• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg
    Who’s been waiting for this?

If I were unwrapping a package I’d be annoyed if I had to peel it out of a sausage casing. Do guys feel that way about women’s suck-it-in garments?

Are we getting....
    Banned or this thread shut down today?

I could see pros and cons. 😂

What? Why? No!
    Idk....I used to see people get in trouble on BabyCenter for posting things considered “titillating”......to me the word sounds more titillating than what they had posted. So....I’m probably just mixing things up here.

What is happening right now? What did I even just say?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

If I were unwrapping a package I’d be annoyed if I had to peel it out of a sausage casing. Do guys feel that way about women’s suck-it-in garments?

This is how I feel about corsets. How they get ON needs to be a mystery. And they stay on.

Otherwise it's like slicing open a bag of insulation. Not good. Not good at all. 😆

giphy.gif

😂

Aside, one of my bittersweet moments was when I shrank out of my favorite corset.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

This is how I feel about corsets. How they get ON needs to be a mystery. And they stay on.

Otherwise it's like slicing open a bag of insulation. Not good. Not good at all. 😆

giphy.gif

😂

Aside, one of my bittersweet moments was when I shrank out of my favorite corset.

That actually looks like fun. Maybe I keep Man Spanx on hand “just in case”.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

@iMago you have to see this!!!

if they don't last a minimum of 12 years then i don't want it

For $55 (plus shipping) you can have “16 second abs, great glutes and crotch comfort”
    rw5igfeogmuf.jpeg

no extra small size :(

t8fyat2mgi0t.gif

Omfg....literally lol.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

@iMago you have to see this!!!

if they don't last a minimum of 12 years then i don't want it

For $55 (plus shipping) you can have “16 second abs, great glutes and crotch comfort”
    rw5igfeogmuf.jpeg

no extra small size :(

t8fyat2mgi0t.gif

Omfg....literally lol.

Hahaha same!
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

Are we getting....
    Banned or this thread shut down today?

I could see pros and cons. 😂

What? Why? No!
    Idk....I used to see people get in trouble on BabyCenter for posting things considered “titillating”......to me the word sounds more titillating than what they had posted. So....I’m probably just mixing things up here.

What is happening right now? What did I even just say?

4kceh9htf9bk.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

I've never understood the reasoning behind these. When clothes come off the truth is always revealed. I'd rather she be happy and free in what she's got than try to hide it or make it appear "better".

So you’re saying not to bring the Man Spanx next time? Noted.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

I've never understood the reasoning behind these. When clothes come off the truth is always revealed. I'd rather she be happy and free in what she's got than try to hide it or make it appear "better".

Boyfriend material right here
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

So you’re saying not to bring the Man Spanx next time? Noted.

I mean I'll try em. They may be warm or something
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

I'll show you later. lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

giphy.gif

I love that being squeezed into a corset feeling, dancing in it is a totally different feeling 😁

Oh man... I love how I feel when it's on. No lie.

Its also way nicer when someone laces it for you, as opposed to trying to fit all the awesome in by yourself, zip /hook it up, and not catch anything in the way!

I swear, the last time I put one on, I broke a sweat trying to make it happen. Haha

Totally worth it though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

giphy.gif

Q: Should I be amused or aroused by this ??
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

giphy.gif

Q: Should I be amused or aroused by this ??

omt4gzuyc7pe.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Lanea and Kickass, and a whole lot of others here.....you're all wonderful the way you are. There are more sides to a person than what the scale tells you or how your muscles ripple(or don't). I just want to tell you, from my standpoint you're funny, giving, understanding, compassionate, trustworthy, kind, helpful, on and on. Don't let any one thing about yourself define who you are and can become. The best sign of beauty that anyone can have is a smile. Wear yours proudly.

You are just so awesome. Wish I could give you a big hug!

I agree 🙂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Equality
    7tf3rnqes4v7.jpeg

giphy.gif

I love that being squeezed into a corset feeling, dancing in it is a totally different feeling 😁

Oh man... I love how I feel when it's on. No lie.

Its also way nicer when someone laces it for you, as opposed to trying to fit all the awesome in by yourself, zip /hook it up, and not catch anything in the way!

I swear, the last time I put one on, I broke a sweat trying to make it happen. Haha

Totally worth it though.

Mines usually laced up by girls so easy for me but most definitely a workout if you're doing it yourself

100% There's an art to it. Being hella flexible doesn't hurt, either. :joy:
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    That Murphy and his law can go screw themselves 😢

he said he would but it would just go wrong