What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Potatoes. It is always potatoes for me. Crisps, chips, boiled, mashed, baked, it doesn't matter. I just love them.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Potatoes. It is always potatoes for me. Crisps, chips, boiled, mashed, baked, it doesn't matter. I just love them.

I see that you are me. :D
  • Fantasyfan882017
    Fantasyfan882017 Posts: 26 Member
    Egg & banana pancakes. Loving those at the moment 🙂
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Egg & banana pancakes. Loving those at the moment 🙂

Now I want banana bread
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I don't know if they have been posted yet, but I had these for the first time today. They are delicious! Totally check all the chip boxes. They make like six flavors. Jalapeno is next on my list.

h7iqigfdctmr.jpg

Yes I posted them!! LOVEEEE!!! The jalapeño and sea salt vinegar are also incredible!
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Soooooooo good!!

jlex16mdb7cc.jpeg
    94wotjxq3c2e.jpeg
  • Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    Sweet chilli hummus
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Chickpeas mmm
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Light hot chocolate. It satisfies my sweet tooth for only 45 calories! Better than a cookie that's for sure.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    7rainbow wrote: »
    Light hot chocolate. It satisfies my sweet tooth for only 45 calories! Better than a cookie that's for sure.

I LOVE hot 🍫 chocolate. I make hot chocolate with unsweetened cacao powder, almond milk and stevia, and mix cacao powder in chocolate plant protein and heat up like thick hot chocolate ☺
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Everything But the Bagel spice. I’ll put it on almost anything.
  • pancakerunner
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I don't know if they have been posted yet, but I had these for the first time today. They are delicious! Totally check all the chip boxes. They make like six flavors. Jalapeno is next on my list.

h7iqigfdctmr.jpg

Yes I posted them!! LOVEEEE!!! The jalapeño and sea salt vinegar are also incredible!

I like these but think the marketing is a little deceiving as the other main ingredients are tapioca flour and sunflower oil
  • HigherRoad
    HigherRoad Posts: 29 Member
    Mochi Donuts; I haven't tried them yet. Hopefully they'll be all that and more o:)
  • pancakerunner
    alpine style cheeses :)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    @HigherRoad @pancakerunner I’mma need you both to explain “mochi donuts” and “alpine style cheese” o:)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,590 Member
    The rendered fat from the Xmas goose. I had a little on hot toast instead of butter this morning. Wow.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Dijon mustard. I always used spicy mustard because I thought Dijon had added sugar or eggs but it doesn’t. Been loving it. zmb7ud6k5i1n.jpeg
    My Dijon and spicy mustard stash 😅.
  • DonnaKelly79
    DonnaKelly79 Posts: 31 Member
    Spinach, before starting my WLJ I never thought spinach of all things would be a must have when I go grocery shops and I almost panic when I don't have any, like today (lol) I always just associated it with Popeye the Sailor Man. I eat two cups a day and it's such an easy and healthy way to create volume, I put 2 cups on a sandwich/wrap, I add 2 cups to Eat Smart Kale Salad which makes it less sweet so I prefer it, I mix it with chickpeas and add it to noodles. You can do anything with spinach, it's the best. SO low calorie and hardly tastes of anything, but full of nutrients, love it!

Another thing I am obsessed with is ONE Protein bars, I've tried a few (all delicious and don't have that protein-y taste) as I am a vegetarian who has never much enjoyed protein-foods, I am trying to significantly up my protein intake because I've been experiencing some hair-loss from mass rapid WL (90lbs in 200 days at this point) and it says you have to maintain adequate protein intake to prevent hair-loss, telogen effluvium is it's official name. My sis sent me a box of the White Chocolate Truffle bars and they are amazing, about 200 cals, 1g sugar and 20g protein so I eat one each day for breakfast. They don't trigger any cravings and keep me full for hours!
  • pancakerunner
    @HigherRoad @pancakerunner I’mma need you both to explain “mochi donuts” and “alpine style cheese” o:)

alpine style cheese is swiss, gruyere, etc.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    @RelCanonical welcome back!!! I’ve missed you!

Have you tried the Progresso light Italian Wedding soup? That’s my go to for a light fast lunch or sooo dinner. It’s so good!

It’s about 160 for the whole can. Can see the side of your photo of the Campbell’s and looks like it is a bit higher?