What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    Sue4829112 wrote: »
    Seaweed salad <3

funny, I came here to say that I am loving dried nori!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 11,630 Member
    both are SO perfect! Having nori everyday these days...
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 407 Member
    Since everyone’s talking nori, a never-ending obsession is a good quality furikake, with lots of seaweed shreds <3
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 11,630 Member
    I've been loving salted edamame in the shell - and furikake would be great to sprinkle on top.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 302 Member
    Potatoes. It is always potatoes for me. Crisps, chips, boiled, mashed, baked, it doesn't matter. I just love them.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Potatoes. It is always potatoes for me. Crisps, chips, boiled, mashed, baked, it doesn't matter. I just love them.

I see that you are me. :D
  • Fantasyfan882017
    Fantasyfan882017 Posts: 23 Member
    Egg & banana pancakes. Loving those at the moment 🙂
  • pancakerunner
    Egg & banana pancakes. Loving those at the moment 🙂

Now I want banana bread
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,170 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I don't know if they have been posted yet, but I had these for the first time today. They are delicious! Totally check all the chip boxes. They make like six flavors. Jalapeno is next on my list.

h7iqigfdctmr.jpg

Yes I posted them!! LOVEEEE!!! The jalapeño and sea salt vinegar are also incredible!
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Soooooooo good!!

jlex16mdb7cc.jpeg
    94wotjxq3c2e.jpeg
  • Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    Sweet chilli hummus
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Chickpeas mmm
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Light hot chocolate. It satisfies my sweet tooth for only 45 calories! Better than a cookie that's for sure.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,003 Member
    7rainbow wrote: »
    Light hot chocolate. It satisfies my sweet tooth for only 45 calories! Better than a cookie that's for sure.

I LOVE hot 🍫 chocolate. I make hot chocolate with unsweetened cacao powder, almond milk and stevia, and mix cacao powder in chocolate plant protein and heat up like thick hot chocolate ☺
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Everything But the Bagel spice. I’ll put it on almost anything.
  • pancakerunner
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    I don't know if they have been posted yet, but I had these for the first time today. They are delicious! Totally check all the chip boxes. They make like six flavors. Jalapeno is next on my list.

h7iqigfdctmr.jpg

Yes I posted them!! LOVEEEE!!! The jalapeño and sea salt vinegar are also incredible!

I like these but think the marketing is a little deceiving as the other main ingredients are tapioca flour and sunflower oil
  • HigherRoad
    HigherRoad Posts: 25 Member
    Mochi Donuts; I haven't tried them yet. Hopefully they'll be all that and more o:)
  • pancakerunner
    alpine style cheeses :)
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    @HigherRoad @pancakerunner I’mma need you both to explain “mochi donuts” and “alpine style cheese” o:)