September Day by Day Challenge (OPEN!)

Options

Replies

• AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Goals for FRIDAY 09/09/11
    1. Water water water. I have been doing better (DONE)
    2. Do my situps/crunches. (FAIL)
    3. Stay under on my calories/carbs. (DONE)

Goals for 09/10/11
    1. Crunches!!!!
    2. Stay under calorie
    3. Go 1 day with no chocolate
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    It is corn harvesting time at the farm.....I am so busy and don't even know where this last week went. If I am AFK I am sorry. Know that I am thinking of you all and wishing you all well. I do check in once in awhile, but usually my computer time is after dinner and when you leave at 7am and get home at 8 or 9,.....there isn't much energy left.
    Love you all!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

9/9

1) 84 oz water
    yes

2) chargers challenge 350 calf raises - do this only with the left leg - maybe attempt right - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338532-friday-mini-challenge

actually did 400 the last half of them i put my right leg down with my weight on the left so the right calf could get the motions with out the ankle getting the weight

3) within 400 cals

nope about 600 over

no goals for today
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 8:
    1. Water. --Yes
    2. 20 minutes exercise and Charger's Challenge. --Yes and no
    3. Stay on plan!!!--Yes.

Haven't been able to get here the last 2 days. Did okay, though--lots of water, lots of walking. I'm sure I was over on calories but not too badly though I am sure the sodium was off the charts! Back to tracking everything today.

Welcome, Jamie--it's never too late to join this challenge!

Goals for Sept. 11:
    1. Water.
    2. Clean the kitchen and living room. Try to at least get a walk in sometime today.
    3. Stay on plan!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    [
    Goals for Sept. 8
    1. Water-no
    2. Ab Circle-no
    3. Log everything-yes

Having such a hardd time remembering to get on here, I may be making my goals on here for the week and then checking in at the end of the week.

I lost 2.2 lbs since my last weigh in from last week. Otherwise not a lot going on, just been busy trying to organize my life with both hubby and me working now. Been at my job 2 weeks and its still taking some time on getting use to, I haven't worked since 2005 and I only had to figure out my life with one kid, now I got 2 kids and a job, and even though its only a part time job, its taking a toll on me.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 11:
    1. Water.--Not enough.
    2. Clean the kitchen and living room. Try to at least get a walk in sometime today.Kitchen and living room done. Walk done, also.
    3. Stay on plan!!!--Mostly.

You'll get it, Barb. It usually takes a month or two to get a new schedule down and get used to it. It'll happen!

Have a great day, everyone. Gotta get moving!

Goals for Sept. 12:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
    3. Exercise for 20 minutes.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Goals for today and this weekend since I know I won't be on here much.
    1. Finish getting the grapes off of their vines DONE
    2. Get some sort of exercise in--DONE
    3. lots of water--DONE
    4. healthy choices for food--AS HEALTHY AS COULD BE DONE WITH WHAT WAS AVAILABLE
    5. enjoy the concert on Sunday-HAD A BLAST BUT MISSED MY FRIEND'S WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT AND COULDN'T:(

Goals for Monday
    1. water
    2. make jelly
    3. stew tomatoes
    4. clean
    5. laundry

Today is going to be a busy day. don't know what all I'll actually get done...This is just kinda my todo list for the week and laundry is actually the first thing to start in on and clothes will be hanging on the line outside today and most of the week if the weather holds up:happy:

Have a good Monday everyone!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    9/12

1) 84 oz water

2) chargers challenge 5 mins of tricep dips - i will do tricep curls - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340594-monday-mini-challenge

that is all... i'm still tired... storms over the weekend had the dog inside.. and he snores and you cant nudge him to roll over like you can the hubby.

anybody have a sleep remedy?
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Weekend of September 9, 10 & 11

1. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred each day no fail -YES YES YES
    2. Also get a couple of miles in walking (allow the weekend to increase my workout amounts) - Only one walk
    3. Stay under calorie and carb numbers all weekend! YES
    4. Water, Water, Water- Saturday low water on Sunday

Non Fitness

Get my mind in gear for my fathers birthday - Its there today....
    Get a Card etc -YES
    Have my home cleaned by the three little "boy" pigs LOL that live there and the mommy that loves them! -YES
    Lots of weekend running so LETS GO.............
    Shanae`

[/quote]

Tired and exhausted today but at work...Gained a pound over weekend BOOO but still working out strong.

Have a blessed day!

Shanae`
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    i had two awful days... need to get back on track!

goals for sept 13
    - stay under calorie
    - buy a new bike
    - hit the gym
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 12:
    1. WATER!!!--Better.
    2. Stay on plan.--Also better.
    3. Exercise for 20 minutes.--No. (Forgot!)

So, I'll try again! Water and food choices were better but I still need more water and better choices. I totally forgot about getting some exercise in after work. I'll try and remember that today!

Bratty--I'm still doing Charger's challenges--just the older versions where you try to do a certain number every day. The 5 minutes at a time for some of these is discouraging for me as I cannot do many at a time! I'll get there, though! I kept track for a while so I have them on a document on my computer.

Maggie--I ALWAYS feel like I'm having to get back on track! We CAN do it!

Goals for Sept. 13:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Goals for Monday
    1. water - could've done better
    2. make jelly- well I didn't get to that but I couldn't get the bucket the juice was being stored in open on my own!
    3. stew tomatoes - finally found a receipe I like for it so hopefully will get to that today
    4. clean - yeah not so much
    5. laundry - yes i did

GOals for Tuesday
    1. water
    2. jelly
    3. tomatoes
    4. laundry
    5. clean

Looks very similar to yesterday's list. I have a feeling it will most of this week. I prefer to make my jelly in smal batches and I have enough to make 16 batches!!! That's 32 quarts of grape jelly!! And we had a friend tell us that if we needed more grapes that he has 30 metric tons of them we can have! I think he's nuts!!! I might like to make my own jelly but I don't want to be at it for that long!! :noway: lol

Hope you all have a good day.
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    Well its late so I have stayed under calorie so far today
    I am doing well and completed day 6 of the 30 day shred

Have a blessed day!

Shanae`
    [/quote]
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    goals for sept 13
    - stay under calorie [DONE]
    - buy a new bike [ALMOST DONE]
    - hit the gym [DONE]

:D
    goals for sept 14:
    - stay under calorie
    - clean my room
    - not eat after dinner
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 13:
    1. WATER!!! --Better.
    2. Stay on plan. --No.
    3. Exercise for 20 minutes.--No.

It has been very frustrating both at work and at home lately. It's hard to get any work done when I seem to be the only helping customers in the Garden Center. I wish whoever is doing their scheduling would put at least ONE person out there!
    Home is just frustrating in general right now!
    I just need to not let this affect my eating and exercising!!!

Goals for Sept. 14:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    Good Morning!

September 14, 2011 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred day 8
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    3. Stay on under calorie count and carb count

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I have been super hungry with the change to aerobic workout and I would like to ask if you all use the extra calories that you get when you workout or do you just stick with the set number? Also I am doing the 30 day shred it is 20 minutes but it is only about a 312 calorie workout should I increase and do something additional in the morning or will that throw off the program?

Have a blessed day! Good Luck on your goals!!

Shanae`
  • Shanaedunn
    Options
    Good Morning!

September 14, 2011 Goals

1. JM 30 day shred day 8
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    3. Stay on under calorie count and carb count

I have been super hungry with the change to aerobic workout and I would like to ask if you all use the extra calories that you get when you workout or do you just stick with the set number? Also I am doing the 30 day shred it is 20 minutes but it is only about a 312 calorie workout should I increase and do something additional in the morning or will that throw off the program?

Have a blessed day! Good Luck on your goals!!

Shanae`
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    Maggie--I ALWAYS feel like I'm having to get back on track! We CAN do it!

YES we can :happy: together we can achieve everything !!

my goals for sept 15
    - stay under calories
    - hit the gym after work
    - no food after dinner
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for Sept. 14:
    1. WATER!!! --Yes.
    2. Stay on plan!!!--Better
    3. Exercise for 20 minutes.--Yes.

Had a better day yesterday. I've decided to go in to work a bit later than I usually do so I have some time to workout in the morning. I am only working 4 hours a day now so that isn't a problem. Now I miss all of the back-to-school traffic, too! (This is a nice neighborhood--why aren't these kids walking the 2 or 3 blocks to school? Do they REALLY need a ride?)

Shanae--I eat some of the exercise calories I earn. Some people eat all of them, some don't eat any. It's whatever works for you. If you are hungry then you probably need to eat at least some of them.
    Also, I don't see why you can't add more exercise to your routine if you want to and if you have the time. A couple of years ago I did the 30 Day Shred for a morning workout and then did walking or something similar in the afternoon. I'm not taking care of children, though, so I had the time for that.

Have e great day, everyone!

Goals for Sept. 15:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Stay on plan!!!
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    my goals for sept 15
    - stay under calories [YES]
    - hit the gym after work [YES]
    - no food after dinner [YES]

thats wat i'm talking about !! Whooohooooo