New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2021
    Truffle honey. I have never had truffle anything and usually don’t like adding honey because I feel like the calories are usually not worth it but wow was this amazing!!! My boyfriend topped the chicken with the honey and grilled it. Perfect blend of savory and sweet. He said it was the best chicken he’s ever made haha.

7o16heafx6j3.jpeg
    outp4qp1qcy6.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    weqbrb44zq3n.jpeg

LOL whyyyyyyyyyyy when you can eat a klondike bar *sigh*
  • Noreenmarie1234
    LOL who knows. @glassyo :D I do like the idea of ice cream shakes in push up squeeze containers though but I'd much rather have a klondike.

I bet these won't be that good but saw them..
    jc0gfstnc3vp.png
    xpaf8x5pw71h.png

• alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    LOL who knows. @glassyo :D I do like the idea of ice cream shakes in push up squeeze containers though but I'd much rather have a klondike.

I bet these won't be that good but saw them..
    jc0gfstnc3vp.png
    xpaf8x5pw71h.png

I predict chalk texture
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    those special k bars actually look good
  • Noreenmarie1234
    2ajfb1hs2n7l.png
    bt49le1op304.png
    2zq2s73yp87x.png
    86stujqm2i2d.png
    lnbzjqkxiyy5.png
    dak6cc2q7f0k.png

Mmm I'd like the crunchy PB2!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    e6kvhq871oi9.png
    dwh7rdkg0l9y.png
    These sound/look really good (imo) -
    "WE ONLY USE RAW CACAO, SPROUTED NUTS & SEEDS, COCONUT, PURE MAPLE SYRUP, DATES, PURE VANILLA & NOTHING ELSE!"
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are really good. Like a thick, extra crispy, corn tortilla chip in cracker form. Pretty big serving for only 200 calories. rw3xrzfo1hop.jpg
    egdstp065k6u.jpg

These kind breakfast bars are terrible. They have a weird crunch to them that is just not good. Two come in a pack. They are like a stale clif bar with rice puffs throughout. Just very strange and not that good. y7507fk7cpst.jpg

73opqsvd7ww4.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2021
    2ajfb1hs2n7l.png

It’s about time!!!! My family has been making homemade ice cream for generations, and our favorite has been Oreo so far, normally we do a plain Oreo double stuf, but this right here looks like next level stuff we need!!!! I will be looking for these immediately :o shame they aren’t double stuf, what’s with them releasing all these flavors with regular amounts of creme, it’s like you have to choose between extra delicious creme or cool flavors. Why not both? Lame. 💔
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    I really like Power Crunch bars - they taste like a flavored Kit-Kat but have fairly low sugar content and fairly high protein content. I especially love the peanut butter ones.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Making ice cream... anyone from Maryland will know what’s up ;) anyone not in Maryland... if you ever pass through make sure you pick up Berger Cookies! 👏

...Are you making cookies and cream ice cream with, like, GIANT chunks of cookie? :o<3

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ju61d216co2d.png
    has anyone tried???
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    FYI!!! Costco changed the formula on their Kirkland brand protein bars! they are awful now!

Oh no. The Kirkland Cookie dough are one of my favorites. How do you know they changed them? I haven't finished my last stock pile yet.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Making ice cream... anyone from Maryland will know what’s up ;) anyone not in Maryland... if you ever pass through make sure you pick up Berger Cookies! 👏
    c9bev3mmxobu.jpeg
    jldlc6twzdhr.jpeg
    lh5dit31gr1x.jpeg

YES! I used to see them at Rocklands in Georgetown!!