Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    A crush only lasts four months.

Supposedly

I dunno..... I've had one on a pretty good run & it's longer than four months; it damn sure is.

Tell me more...

Ha. Like you don't already know. <3<3<3
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options

Supposedly

I dunno..... I've had one on a pretty good run & it's longer than four months; it damn sure is.

Idk. I’m a grey piece of lint.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

Supposedly

319d2c052c6ead9d9b7b6370b838593e.gif
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Also, almost all of the men I've been in relationships with were not at peak physical fitness (whatever that is). They were, however, all fairly confident, funny and passionate about something (or several somethings). Mentioning this because everyone seems to think that physical attractiveness (IE. being fit or thin) are the only determinants for a relationship when there are several of us out there whose "type" isn't the standard you see in media

Yes, but I don't want to date someone who would see me now and deem me her type. That would just make me feel worse about myself.

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Is it my imagination or are sumo deadlifts suddenly all the rage?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ahu7u545s8ja.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47re4us3734fy9cf5uql8krxfo629wapjwmr2b5vcy&rid=giphy.gif
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ="Speakeasy76;c-45672811"]Embarrassed to admit this and it's quite vapid(but where else to do than on anonymous forum?)...saw my gym crush today! I was a bit bummed because I haven't seen him in over a month (but who's counting). It makes working out a bit more interesting ;) . I am usually one of those people who just goes to the gym, does what I came to do and doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to other people. However, I think if anything I'm at least partly impressed with how fit and strong he is, but not in a showy way (like the guys who try to do heavy and/or high rep exercises with poor form).

Is your crush @Revolu7? If so and you want a chance at getting his attention just do something that looks like it may irreparably damage your rotator cuff and he may give you unsolicited advice. Perfect chance to drum up conversation.

This is my current plan anyway 🤷🏾‍♀️
    [/quote]

:D:D

It is not, but I did unintentionally hurt myself by jamming my pinky finger into the barbell while changing weight plates. I cursed loudly, which I think did get his attention. That's my usual MO...do something awkward and unintentional (usually by hurting myself) to get a good-looking guy's attention.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I've been thinking about dating a lot. I can't do it now, but what worries me is that I've never had a girlfriend before and I don't want to tell a future girlfriend that because she'll assume there's something wrong with me.

Everyone has to have a first time. Otherwise no one would have any experiences whatsoever 🤷🏿‍♀️

Go get 'em, 🐯!

Yup. I prefer a man who isn’t promiscuous.

Quoted just to spread it around
  • 5ofseven
    Options

Probably because it's so hard to get a workable grip. -_-
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    My crush will probably never show up in my gym. Sigh.

my gym is in my basement 😭
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited January 2021
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

Also the bar path is shortened and therefore less distance to move the weight.
  • 5ofseven
    Options

Hmmmmmm. We aren't talking about the same sumo, probably.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hmmmmmm. We aren't talking about the same sumo, probably.

I think we are, just looking at it differently.

This is an interesting article.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/barbend.com/sumo-versus-conventional-deadlift/amp/

Eta... Oh sorry. Missed that you weren't the op and did indeed mean something different. My bad. 🥴