January 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @katharmonic Thanks. Pre-surgery, I only counted walking miles that were 3.5 mph or faster, so, to me 3.0 mph feels pretty slow. I'll try. If it's too much, I can always change my mind. LOL You're speed work on the treadmill sounds intense, especially with a mask on. Stupid Garmin. What does he know anyway? Glad you were able to get your tire replaced. Do you have any idea where you are running over the debris? Stupid question. If you knew, you would avoid it!

Nice run @kgirlhart !

@kirstymn Nice on the hill repeats. They are so hard, but feel so good when you are done!

@marisap2010 I hope you are able to get some runs in around work. It's hard. I don't know how most of you all do all the running you do AND work. You're awesome.

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo I love that your Mom is walking with you. <3

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »

Low 20s F and snowing this morning, so treadmill seemed like a good plan. Got to hear "The Stroll," "Sugartime," and "I Fall to Pieces" during the run.

@Tramboman this made me LOL. My random running playlist includes songs which include highly motivational or apt lines such as 'I'm just a sucker for pain', 'when your legs don't work like they used to', 'I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell up that hill and back' and 'whip, whip, run me like a racehorse'. They tend to pop up (or maybe my brain just registers them more) in weak moments, making me really laugh out loud and keep going.

Although I didn't listen to them with those thoughts in mind, I guess it makes perfect sense!!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    My random running playlist includes songs which include highly motivational or apt lines such as 'I'm just a sucker for pain', 'when your legs don't work like they used to', 'I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell up that hill and back' and 'whip, whip, run me like a racehorse'. They tend to pop up (or maybe my brain just registers them more) in weak moments, making me really laugh out loud and keep going.

Cracking playlist!