What's on your mind?

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I recently bought a new coffee table and when I got it home, I realized that it's a decaffeinated coffee table.

It's strange, because it looks just like a regular coffee table.

So sorry for your loss. 😔

Hehe
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I often wonder if people actually read my statuses or just click like out of the kindness or for the sake of it one day I'm going to create a really good one and hide in there somewhere that I only have a week left to live then I'm gonna delete every single person that clicks like

Same. Or when you post a status about having a really hard time with your mental health and all they do is press like. So you like me struggling?? okay I see 😒😂 Just scroll along like you didn't read it, it's more softer on the heart ❤

You get me. ❤️🤗

In truth, this is why I keep my list short. I don’t have the kind of emotional capacity to sincerely hold everyone’s joy and pain and still stay healthy myself.

I like your rawness and the way you think. This is exactly why I ended up cutting my list down recently.

Just want to say how much I love the baby belly in your picture. :)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I started watching this chick applying makeup,
    next thing I know 30min had gone by and all she’d gotten done was the shading and concealer.
    It was like watching her paint her face.
    She was very pretty.

I do not know how to apply my makeup like that or even close.
    Whenever I put on a lot of makeup I end up wiping half of it off before I get out the door.
    I feel like a clown.
    I’ve gone so long wearing minimal makeup
    that I can’t get used to wearing a lot.
    I need a tan.

When it comes to make-up, especially when we're no longer in our 20's, less is best as far as I'm concerned. It takes me 5 minutes to put on my face. The more makeup I apply - the older I seem to look.

Enhance your best facial feature and always moisturize...fresh faces are beautiful faces. :)

YES!
    It seems like the more I put on the more years I see on my face. It accentuates my 60yr old skin. 👵
    Why oh why did I get so many sunburns when I was young? 😒
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member
    Quebec....i used to go every February. This will be second one in a row i didnt go. Hoping for a summer trip.....please Covid be gone!
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I recently bought a new coffee table and when I got it home, I realized that it's a decaffeinated coffee table.

It's strange, because it looks just like a regular coffee table.

i missed this humor <3:*
  • honeybee__12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My daughter has a soccer game tonite - she’s been playing well the last few games and playing with more confidence- it’s gonna suck when all my kids are grown and I don’t have games to attend - guess that’s what grandkids are for maybe 🤔

Absolutely!
    It’s just as fun with grandkids!
    My 7yr old grandson has done soccer, basketball, baseball, now we’re doing flag football.
    It’s hard for me to keep my mouth shut. Lol
    So much fun!!!!
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

I have nothing appropriate to say
  • CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

...so is it yes or is it no
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

4hwjolmalbbo.gif
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

...so is it yes or is it no

We’re really gonna do this again?
  • honeybee__12
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

4hwjolmalbbo.gif

It would be fun to do this but I’d cook them first just to freak people out

😂 they’d dangle 😂