Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

I have nothing appropriate to say
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 344 Member Member Posts: 344 Member
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

...so is it yes or is it no
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,988 Member Member Posts: 1,988 Member
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

4hwjolmalbbo.gif
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member

...so is it yes or is it no

We’re really gonna do this again?
  • Elcee2020Elcee2020 Member Posts: 2,711 Member Member Posts: 2,711 Member

4hwjolmalbbo.gif

😂 neat idea.. ill have to show my daughter.. nearly like French
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member

4hwjolmalbbo.gif

It would be fun to do this but I’d cook them first just to freak people out

😂 they’d dangle 😂
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    I know anonymous disagrees really bother a lot of folks so I’m gonna flip this a bit in an attempt to be helpful

I disagree with someone

but I’m just not gonna say who it is

You *kitten*!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,327 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,327 Member
    I know anonymous disagrees really bother a lot of folks so I’m gonna flip this a bit in an attempt to be helpful

I disagree with someone

And this, my friends, is civility. Disastrous civility but still civility all the same 😂
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,760 Member Member Posts: 6,760 Member
    Might be civil but It's Not Fair!! Just so you understand the frustration I'm stamping my feet and am wearing a bada$$ pouting face.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,760 Member Member Posts: 6,760 Member
    Now what's on my mind is how many noodles would a person go through before being able to cut one just right, without cracking. And when you've spent all day getting one hand done how on earth would you do the other one?
    Damn, I chipped a noodle. Hmmm.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,473 Member Member Posts: 19,473 Member
    Chipped noodles are the worst !
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,876 Member Member Posts: 2,876 Member

I disagree with someone

And I hugged someone - and it was....

You man - I can’t keep that a secret...
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 344 Member Member Posts: 344 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I disagree with someone

And I hugged someone - and it was....

You man - I can’t keep that a secret...

I hugged you back, it's hug Wednesday!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,763 Member Member Posts: 19,763 Member
    I was thinking.... There's a fine line between fishing and just looking like an idiot standing by a lake.
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,876 Member Member Posts: 2,876 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I was thinking.... There's a fine line between fishing and just looking like an idiot standing by a lake.

If you’re standing by a pond or say the ocean are you any less and idiot? Asking for a friend