Replies

• oliviaaa_x
    oliviaaa_x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    135-145lbs :)
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Goal is 135lbs. Once I get there I will see.....
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see most of the ladies are in the same weight range. My goal (right now) is 130. HOWEVER, if I reach a toned body that fits my size 8 clothing I will be happy. If I can get to a smaller size/weight and be able to maintain it, that's good too. I'm wondering what size everyone is going for too?
  • zoodalia
    Options
    135!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see most of the ladies are in the same weight range. My goal (right now) is 130. HOWEVER, if I reach a toned body that fits my size 8 clothing I will be happy. If I can get to a smaller size/weight and be able to maintain it, that's good too. I'm wondering what size everyone is going for too?

I fit into size 8 at 140. I really am not looking to go lower as I look a little too thin when I'm below that. Everyone is differnet though. I do think my bon structure is med-large frame.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It seriously depends on if you're aiming for a stick thin figure or a fit figure. I've seen 5"6 girls who weigh 130, 140, even 150, who look like absolute knock outs as they have amazing muscle tone (not TOO much though ;D). So it really depends. For me I'm aiming for 130 since I'm not the most athletic kid in the world, but I'll see when I get there.
  • Campnhike
    Options
    My goal is 140 and is within the healthy range on BMI.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I think I have a lead brick in my gut. I have been stuck at 150 FOREVER. AND EVER. I workout twice a day most days...doesn't budge...but at 150
    I can wear a 4/6 jean and xs/s top. My sizes are sooo off from everyone else. My body refuses to budge
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I've done a couple body fat tests, and based on that, I'd like to be around 140, and in the athletic body fat range. If I get under that, it's a bonus. But I really don't want to go below that, because I want something I can hopefully maintain for the rest of my life, and I look weird when I'm skinny. I like being slightly squishy. :D
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130 lbs, but my ultimate goal is developing a six-pack! From what I've seen on here, it can be done!! :bigsmile:

I have been very impressed with the final "abs and stretch" section of the 2010 ministry of sound fitness DVD - I began to develop definition in my 6-pack area after a few weeks of doing this section several times a week. It only takes about 15 mins - if a 6-pack is what you're after I would recommend this DVD. http://www.ministryofsound.com/shop/product/merchandise/31912/pump-it-up-2010-dvd/

And my goal is 126 :smile:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Mine is 127, maybe?? That will put me at the body fat % that I want to be at. Right now I'm more concerned with building muscle and getting that fit, strong, look, more than I am with the number on the scale.
  • heathurr
    heathurr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My starting was 207. I'm currently at 196. My goal weight is 135 (what my drivers license says!)

I'm thinking about starting mini goals.

To my 5'6 ladies that are 135, what size do you wear generally? Dress? Pant? Tops? Is that like a Medium top or a small? I can't remember back to when I was that weight. :-\
  • CherryTop
    CherryTop Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal
    154 is the highest our BMI will accept as healthy and since I plan to LIVE to 97 I really need to follow BMI
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My highest was 282, currently 251...aiming for 154
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    My goal for now is 130. I will reevaluate when I get there :) Right now I'm in a medium in tops and a size 8 in pants.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm 5'6 my goal is 130-140 I wanna get to 140 and see how I look because I cant and wont lose my curves!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm with you nice and toned is key! Not just slim!
  • clarkies3
    Options
    Everyone els'e goal is so much higher than mine. My goal was 185lbs. Since I started this I was over 300lbs getting to 130 seems a little daunting! I guess my real goal is a size. I think 12-14 is a perfect size. Maybe because I haven't seen this size in my closet since grade school!!!
    10928702.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    My thinnest as an adult was just under 140 lbs, and I was pretty small then - I wore a EU size 36 (which is US 6 I think), so I'm kind of aiming for this weight, but will see how I feel when I get there.
    I have this idea of 115 lbs in my head, so somewhere between 115 and 140! :)

I do care about the scale, but in all honesty the size and fitness I achieve is more important. I want to be a fit size 36, who can run a marathon and lift heavy things :p
  • girlracer954
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and would like to be 140.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!