Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
    Well I have been out of comission for a few days due to having my wisdom teeth out. I have hardly eaten or drank anything and have definitely not exercised (as a matter of fact I have not done much of anything but sleep). Since I am back to work tonight I figure it is time to get back at it.

Sadly even with lots of calories burned last week I only lost .2 pound, but I guess that does technically break my plateau.

Sooo... for this week (which I will have to squeeze into just a few days)...

Weighing in at 243.0

Calorie burn target for the week- 2430

GO TEAM ORANGE!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok I have to ask for help....

I'm very limited in my Excel knowledge so I did the spreadsheet in Microsoft Word. I got some great advice on the boards about how to post it, and I'm still struggling.

Can anyone volunteer to figure out how to post it so that we can see it on here? My computer won't let me save it as a jpg or an img.

I can email it to you as an attachment if you don't mind posting the picture of it on here!

Thanks a BILLION!

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Well I have been out of comission for a few days due to having my wisdom teeth out. I have hardly eaten or drank anything and have definitely not exercised (as a matter of fact I have not done much of anything but sleep). Since I am back to work tonight I figure it is time to get back at it.

Sadly even with lots of calories burned last week I only lost .2 pound, but I guess that does technically break my plateau.

Weighing in at 243.0

GO TEAM ORANGE!!

Sorry you've had a rough time with your surgery! I'm glad to see you back though. :0) I added your weigh in to the chart. Now, if someone can help me post it! lol
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options

Weighing in at 243.0

GO TEAM ORANGE!!

Sorry you've had a rough time with your surgery! I'm glad to see you back though. :0) I added your weigh in to the chart. Now, if someone can help me post it! lol

My fiancee is a techie, he said if theres an option as "print screen" you can use that and save it as a jpeg..or whatever.
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Weighing in at 243.0

GO TEAM ORANGE!!

My fiancee is a techie, he said if theres an option as "print screen" you can use that and save it as a jpeg..or whatever.

I tried that and can't figure it out. I still need help! :0)
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Week 2 Calorie Burn Goal: 1330
    Week 2 Water Goal: 45 cups

Calories Burned & Cups of Water per day:
    9/8 - 0 cals, 12 c water
    9/9 - 1034 cals, 11 c water
    9/10 - 234 cals, 13 c water
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/8: 8 cups of water and 200 calories
    9/9: 8 cups of water and 275 calories
    9/10: 7 cups of water and 318 calories

Needed to reach goal...22 cups and 1377 calories
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    2430 calorie burn challenge

9/8- 0
    9/9- 0
    9/10- 0
    9/11-
    9/12-
    9/13-
    9/14-

Even putting this into 4 days, I only need to burn a little over 600 calories a day to reach my goal. EASY!! Think I will start with bike ride tomorrow afternoon since I am still not sure I am up to running.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok did well yesterday..

burned 708 calories.. and had 16 cups of water..

today only did 88 calories... also mowed grass for 1 1/2 hours...

and 6 cups of waters...
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    sjc-glad you are back at it!!! just do the best that you can, and push yourself as much as you can...you will do great!!! you are having a great attitude about it :)

Tausha-I'm not really computer savy either...but have you tried copying the spreadsheet to photobucket yet??? if it lets you...then all you should have to do is change the IMGs to lowercase imgs once you have copied and pasted it to MFP???

callmefor911-you are doing great!! I never count my cleaning or cooking or normal walking at work, but I always count my lawn mowing...I figure that is above an beyond my normal calorie burn for the day, and those cals should be included....just a suggestion to you!
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Week 2 Calorie Burn Goal: 1860
    Week 2 Water Goal: 45 cups

Calories Burned & Cups of Water per day:
    9/8 - 0 cals, 9 c water
    9/9 - 595 cals, 9 c water
    9/10 - 187 cals, 9 c water (1078 calories left to burn, 18 cups of water left to drink)
    9/11 -
    9/12 -
    9/13 -
    9/14 -
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/8- 527 calories, 16 cups of water
    9/9- 548 calories, 18 cups of water
    9/10- 850 calories, 15 cups of water
    9/11-
    9/12-
    9/13-
    9/14-

Total- 1925 calories, 49 cups of water
    Goal- 3500 calories, 90 cups of water

Thanks Tara for the encouragement!

Everyone is doing awesome...I'm glad to have such an amazing support group and I hope everyone feels the same way!:love:

Laura
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! im sooo behind! anyhoo, my race is over and done with! i got my personal best today of 26:11 which im mega pleased about! si i will be a bit more present in this thread!

so my totals for this week

9/8-
    9/9- 390cals water 11 cups
    9/10- 446cals water 10 cups
    9/11-429cals water 10 cups
    9/12-
    9/13-
    9/14-

total: 1265 cals 31cups
    goal: 3000cals

come on my fellow orange team members! we can do this
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    so far this week:

Thurs 9/8: 275 cals burned *****9 cups H20
    Fri 9/9: 275 cals burned *****9 cups H20
    Sat 9/10: 275 cals burned *****8 cups of H20
    Sun 9/11: 275 cals burned (925 remaining)

Sandy-you're doin great...keep it up!

Laura-you bet girlie!!! OMG...your water intake is insane...WTG!!

Mariam-CONGRATS on your PR!! that is an awesome pace!! and no worries...you've got plenty of time to finish this week out strong!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been out of town since Thursday. I didn't do too great while I was gone, so I have a lot of catching up to do! We were staying at a friend's ranch house out in the country and she warned us not to drink the water there. Silly me forgot to take bottled water, and never did go back into town to get some. I did a little exercise, but not much, and my eating wasn't too great either. Anyway, it was a good, peaceful getaway and tomorrow I will be back on track!

Goal 2732 Calories Burned, 360 oz Water

9/8 - 155 Calories Burned, 32 oz Water
    9/9 - 201 Calories Burned, 0 Water
    9/10 - 155 Calories Burned, 0 Water
    9/11 - 220 Calories Burned, 32 oz Water
    9/12 -
    9/13 -
    9/14 -

Current Totals = 731 Calories Burned, 64 oz Water
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/8: 8 cups of water and 200 calories
    9/9: 8 cups of water and 275 calories
    9/10: 7 cups of water and 318 calories
    9/11: 5 cups of water and 0 calories

Needed to reach goal...17 cups and 1377 calories
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OK people. Just got back from Florida! No internet connection and phone service was spotty so I wasn't really able to get on much. I haven't weighed myself yet to assess the damage but I'm sure there are a couple of pounds to be lost. :) Still had a great time with my hubby and my dad. Glad to be back home. I'm going to try to figure out the logo thing now!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OK>..this week's weigh in/check in time is over. Any check in's after this post will not be recorded. You can check in for weigh ins next Thursday through SAturday at noon! :0)

Teams, I will be assessing whether or not people are dropping out. If so, some teams may combine or get new members. I know that Chandra from the green team has been alone this whole time. It's strange to me that a whole team disappeared. Hopefully some will come back!

Going to work on the spread sheet! (This is my first one ever, so bear with me!) The goal is to have it up by Tomorrow night!

Love, Tausha

Thanks for doing this. I am back from Florida so ready to encourage and motivate my team! Sorry I missed the first weeks weigh in. I will hopefully not have too much damage done before the next one!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Water and Calories burned so far:
    9/8- 920/12c
    9/9- 977/10c
    9/10- 1030/10c (might have a few more)
    9/11- 958/11c

Go team yellow!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I don't have much time but wanted to post my stats for the day.

9/8 330 calories 5 cups of water
    9/9 765 calories 8 cups of water:
    9/10 397 calories 9 cups of water
    9/11 0 6 cups of water: total: 1492 and 28 cups.

:laugh: LOL...did anyone else read my total and think, Columbus sailed the Ocean blue?

D