@DirkRockwell, that's what.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Science is fun and you are so cute!! 🤗
    Awww thank you! 😊

-46c, wth?! 🥶 I freeze here if we get down to -5c

Yeah, it gets a wee bit chilly here in the winter. Haha. Can't believe it's taken me 44yesrs to try this! 😂

That *is* cool! Thanks so much for sharing; now we don't have to suffer the cold. :)

I shared it with my dh and he said he hoped you were wearing long johns.:) We get cold here but damn, that is cold cold.

I am, in fact, wearing long johns. Haha. They're not the itchy scratchy wool kind anymore. Now they're sexy black and soft.

They have really improved Canadian lingerie over the years.

Hear, hear! 🙌🏿 That and heated blanket technology lol. It looked like you were talking in your GIF. If you posted it elsewhere with audio, I'm sure it was a fun science lesson!

I was. But no lesson. Just that I'd actually never tried it before and that it was - 49F with the windchill. I was wrong though... It was - 51F lol. 😁
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Why does the C curve on my nails have to be so extreme? It's unfair that I can grow long nails naturally, but then have them be asymmetrical because of the C curve. :(
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    My ability to change from scrubs to street clothes at a red light has improved by .6 seconds I'm wondering if the guy next to me was as impressed as I am rn

Nakey!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    My ability to change from scrubs to street clothes at a red light has improved by .6 seconds I'm wondering if the guy next to me was as impressed as I am rn

Nakey!

I think women are seriously under appreciated for the amazing feats we able to achieve without baring the goods.

I've become amazing at taking off my sports bra without removing my tank top, without exposing the ladies in the process. I feel like this should be celebrated more!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    .... this thread really, really needs a gif or two; it damn sure does. <3
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact that there seem to be an awful lotta zombie whoooooooooore accounts popping up trying to friend me. Which one of you wrote my name on a gravestone?

How dare you assume my gender
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    The fact that there seem to be an awful lotta zombie whoooooooooore accounts popping up trying to friend me. Which one of you wrote my name on a gravestone?

Oh, don't even TRY to deny your zombie nature, Five.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    sean_ct wrote: »
    @DirkRockwell, that's what.

Interesting 🤔 please go on.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

03le8hi1kiao.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Look, all I'm asking for is equal opportunity zombie *kitten* accounts. I've seen enough popping vaginas and spread butt cheeks on this site to last me a lifetime. Just, play both sides equally instead of only objectifying women. :joy:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

How does one become a zombie whooooooore?

Askin for a friend

Jeez, when ya find out, let me know too.

If there's a payoff with the noun, I'm willing to look past an adjective or two.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I'd like to have more conversations about *me*

So - tell me a little about yourself sir

Step aside, Sir. We needs someone with pretty eyes for this gig 😂😘

So - tell me a little about yourself

Gladly - I mean I’d rather talk to you than me too 😂 -
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I'd like to have more conversations about *me*

So - tell me a little about yourself sir

Sure! I enjoy reading, writing, horror (movies, books, etc), love games, played paintball pretty heavily for around two decades, and I love spending time outdoors.

This has been a great chat!

I got your back my dude
  • cowsfan12
    Why does the C curve on my nails have to be so extreme? It's unfair that I can grow long nails naturally, but then have them be asymmetrical because of the C curve. :(

Fuggin genes 🧬 amarite!!
  • cowsfan12
    5ofseven wrote: »

Bro relax homie