What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    My ability to change from scrubs to street clothes at a red light has improved by .6 seconds I'm wondering if the guy next to me was as impressed as I am rn

Nakey!

I think women are seriously under appreciated for the amazing feats we able to achieve without baring the goods.

I've become amazing at taking off my sports bra without removing my tank top, without exposing the ladies in the process. I feel like this should be celebrated more!

I may or may not have bared said goods - don't matter cuz tinted windows. That's what I tell myself 😂

Totally true can’t see past the tint -

Also - what do you drive again??
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact that there seem to be an awful lotta zombie whoooooooooore accounts popping up trying to friend me. Which one of you wrote my name on a gravestone?

How does one become a zombie whooooooore?

Askin for a friend

jivr2ubn45r8.jpg

PLUS

a5k35xifzisi.jpg

PLUS

3sc0a13t37yo.gif

Stir and let sit for like 4 or 5 yrs.

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »
    The fact that there seem to be an awful lotta zombie whoooooooooore accounts popping up trying to friend me. Which one of you wrote my name on a gravestone?

How dare you assume my gender

Bro relax homie

TIL - 5ofseven is a bro

Wait wut?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

How dare you assume my gender

Bro relax homie

TIL - 5ofseven is a bro

It was determined previously that bro and homie are unisex terms and this 5ofseven gender is thus still unknown 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    My ability to change from scrubs to street clothes at a red light has improved by .6 seconds I'm wondering if the guy next to me was as impressed as I am rn

Nakey!

I think women are seriously under appreciated for the amazing feats we able to achieve without baring the goods.

I've become amazing at taking off my sports bra without removing my tank top, without exposing the ladies in the process. I feel like this should be celebrated more!

I may or may not have bared said goods - don't matter cuz tinted windows. That's what I tell myself 😂

I can’t drive 55 - cuz my mazaratti does 185 I lost my license and now I can’t drive 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    My oldest just passed his permit test. He was so composed and polite talking to the DMV ladies in spite of confiding to me that he was feeling quite nervous. I like him. ❤️

Now for the anxiety of him driving by himself- my oldest got her actual license back in November - still scares the chit outta me when she drives places alone 🤷‍♂️
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    My oldest just passed his permit test. He was so composed and polite talking to the DMV ladies in spite of confiding to me that he was feeling quite nervous. I like him. ❤️

Now for the anxiety of him driving by himself- my oldest got her actual license back in November - still scares the chit outta me when she drives places alone 🤷‍♂️

Scared the *kitten* out of me when I realized he’ll be old enough to vote in the next presidential election
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Right now? I'm swimming in post workout endorphins 💪😊

Thinking about how I enjoy exercise so much when I don't associate it with something I have to do for weight loss.

Nobody likes chores!

• cowsfan12
    Options

Nakey!

You misspelled taint.

Fuggin auto correct strikes again
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Nakey!

You misspelled taint.

That word makes my skin crawl - js

Autocorrect is indeed loathsome. It's the moist of computerdom.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options

Nakey!

You misspelled taint.

Perineum?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Nakey!

You misspelled taint.

Sure. When it’s done right.
  • lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    this has been a rough week so far. i managed not to lose my *kitten* with all what's been going on today. some people are real jerks. gotta move on tho.........

The sun'll come out tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be sun
    Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
    'Til there's none
    When I'm stuck a with day that's gray and lonely
    I just stick out my chin and grin, and say, oh
    So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away
    Come what may
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away

yeah yeah yeah. the real question isssssssss

when are you gonna take me out for that dinner you promised eh?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How did my grandparents manage to write letters to a billion people without their hand cramping up? I write more than a page of legible text to anyone by hand and my hand starts aching something fierce. Has always been that way.

Also, my handwriting is *kitten* for a woman. Probably the least feminine handwriting out there. :(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    this has been a rough week so far. i managed not to lose my *kitten* with all what's been going on today. some people are real jerks. gotta move on tho.........

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be sun
    Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
    'Til there's none
    Come what may
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away
    Come what may
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love ya tomorrow
    You're always a day away

yeah yeah yeah. the real question isssssssss

when are you gonna take me out for that dinner you promised eh?

Just as soon as y'all claw your way outta lockdowns and snow drifts.

Tacos await.