Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Options

Replies

• tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,638 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! 5"3 146 and working on recomp. Probably 135 or so is my goal.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    KetoKay91 wrote: »
    @MichelleMcKeeRN thank you, I’m doing keto with intermittent fasting. Don’t have an exercise plan. I’m constantly running after my two small kids so I’m counting that as my workout 😊

Which IF plan are you doing?
    I am seriously impressed with your results!

• KetoKay91
    KetoKay91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @MichelleMcKeeRN i do 18:6 at least 3x/week. It’s been amazing. Feels like the weight is literally just falling off.
  • atimeforeverypurpose
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Wow, you've made great progress. I've never seen a websignt just for us 5"2' ers. I'll try 1200, some strength training, walking and let you know how it goes. :) I like the idea of cyclying keto or paleo just to start up then adding back in the healthier stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!