What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I’m beginning to think Lorena will never get to San Francisco
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,400 Member
    Will impossibly be able to get the house organized for Thanksgiving on Sunday

Why did I think your Thanksgiving was at the end of this month? Now I need to Google Canadian holidays

Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday of October
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    The Gift of Guilt on vinyl is A+++
  • Alinouveau2
    The creepy dude at the grocery store. No I do not look pretty today in my dirty, grubby moving crap clothes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    How come this thread suddenly showed up at the top of my notifications with 638 new comments ? 🤔
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    I’m beginning to think Lorena will never get to San Francisco

Tell me about it
  • Alinouveau2
    Will I be able to do a final push and get the rest of the house set up by Saturday
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    all of our parents taught us that there are nails hidden in literally everything in the road

old shoe? tree branch? severed arm? just a cleverly disguised box of nails, def veer into other lane
  • TwitchyMagee
    all of our parents taught us that there are nails hidden in literally everything in the road

old shoe? tree branch? severed arm? just a cleverly disguised box of nails, def veer into other lane

Why was I taught that every box or bag might have puppies or kittens in it and I must stop and check
  • Alinouveau2

And if you got poked by the nail you'd die of tetanus. That doesn't happen I tried it out
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Why does my Hulu think I'm HIV positive...?
  • TwitchyMagee
    “An uncontrollable urge or desire especially for something harmful”
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,757 Member
    The horrific stabbings in Las Vegas
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

Why was I taught that every box or bag might have puppies or kittens in it and I must stop and check

I've watched too much true crime because when I see a box or a bag I think, "there must be body parts in there"

everytime i open a public restroom bathroom stall door and i’m the only one in the restroom i expect there will be a dead body slumped over the toilet and i blame law & order svu
  • TwitchyMagee

I've watched too much true crime because when I see a box or a bag I think, "there must be body parts in there"

everytime i open a public restroom bathroom stall door and i’m the only one in the restroom i expect there will be a dead body slumped over the toilet and i blame law & order svu
    You HAVE TO CHECK FOR FEET! C’mon, you know this.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I’m going to brave the tourists tomorrow to go leaf peeping
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    The poutine I ate today and how good it was. It was probably over 900 calories and I have no regrets, at all.
  • TwitchyMagee
    The poutine I ate today and how good it was. It was probably over 900 calories and I have no regrets, at all.
    I ate a 900 calorie gas station pizza. I have regrets
  • Alinouveau2

Poutine calories don't count!
  • Alinouveau2
    My progress on getting the house set up. I'm kinda happy at how much I've accomplished. The boxes are even broken down and tied up to give away to friends