_sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    @_sw33tp3a_11's new profile pic :cold_sweat:

🙈
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    @Peachesand_cream @Up_n_Running these 2 wonderful ladies that I have the pleasure to call my friends are celebrating their Birthdays today ❤

2vg6gfvn529i.gif
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @Peachesand_cream @Up_n_Running these 2 wonderful ladies that I have the pleasure to call my friends are celebrating their Birthdays today ❤

2vg6gfvn529i.gif

j1hdnctpxflg.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

2vg6gfvn529i.gif

j1hdnctpxflg.gif

You can come get your cake anytime 😏
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options

2vg6gfvn529i.gif

j1hdnctpxflg.gif

You can come get your cake anytime 😏

Mmmmm cake 💋😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    @_sw33tp3a_11's new profile pic :cold_sweat:

+1😍🔥
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Gatorade zero with protein is pretty good tasting. A lot of sodium, though.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Song lyrics....always on my mind.
    I'd rather take a whole no than a half yes
    Take failed leaps over half steps
    No doubts when we thinking on the past tense
    Long as it's all real I don't care what happens
    -Ryan Caraveo

Ugh, yes. Whole no’s over half yes’s any day of the week. Also take a *kitten* chance at something sometimes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    -Ryan Caraveo

Also take a *kitten* chance at something sometimes.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4718m0kcohhqdd8odzgum8gh3ak78hgxhu1hcr8gm0&rid=giphy.gif

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    It is very obvious (to me) that I belong nowhere. Anywhere I go, offline or on I never feel as though I truly fit in. I end up feeling overlooked either because I am too old.. or too young.. or not attractive enough. This has been a problem my entire life. Always playing second fiddle or always attracting the attention of the wrong type of folk.

I am unsure how to change this at this point as it is not a problem of having a lack of confidence.. or "faking it until I make it" or any of the other suggestions that have been made over the years. Neither of those things have brought a change to how I feel; that is.. of being a mediocre female with no discernible or appealing attributes that interest others.

It is a leading reason as to why I no longer have many actual friends. I was either attracting selfish, self-centered or narcissistic people... or people who were transient in how they themselves approached friendships.

I dunno, just something I think about a lot.

I know nothing I or anyone says will change how you feel about yourself, but just know that voice in your head doesn't have to be believed. There are people who thing you are all sorts of good things.. you're intelligent, have a keen wit, talented ( I've seen your art and your crafts) and I have to say I also think you are very attractive.. I know I'm not the only one who does either.

I just want to give you a big hug 🤗

• MelG7777
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    -Ryan Caraveo

Also take a *kitten* chance at something sometimes.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4718m0kcohhqdd8odzgum8gh3ak78hgxhu1hcr8gm0&rid=giphy.gif

yst3a44e0hxt.gif
    Good afternoon!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    It is very obvious (to me) that I belong nowhere. Anywhere I go, offline or on I never feel as though I truly fit in. I end up feeling overlooked either because I am too old.. or too young.. or not attractive enough. This has been a problem my entire life. Always playing second fiddle or always attracting the attention of the wrong type of folk.

I am unsure how to change this at this point as it is not a problem of having a lack of confidence.. or "faking it until I make it" or any of the other suggestions that have been made over the years. Neither of those things have brought a change to how I feel; that is.. of being a mediocre female with no discernible or appealing attributes that interest others.

It is a leading reason as to why I no longer have many actual friends. I was either attracting selfish, self-centered or narcissistic people... or people who were transient in how they themselves approached friendships.

I dunno, just something I think about a lot.

I know nothing I or anyone says will change how you feel about yourself, but just know that voice in your head doesn't have to be believed. There are people who thing you are all sorts of good things.. you're intelligent, have a keen wit, talented ( I've seen your art and your crafts) and I have to say I also think you are very attractive.. I know I'm not the only one who does either.

I just want to give you a big hug 🤗

Yeh, what she said. :)

I was going to say the exact same thing, exactly word for word, right? But she beat me to it.

Honestly, Kosmoskitten, I have many people on the forums that I look up to and enjoy posts from, and you are definitely one of them. <3
    I wish you didn't feel that way about yourself. :( It makes me sad that you're not seeing the good in you that others do see. It makes me sad to think your days are filled with such negative self-image issues and dislike for yourself, to the point of feeling like you don't belong. Jo's right, there's nothing we can say to make you feel differently about yourself. If only it were that easy. :( Is there any way you can seek professional help for some neutral feedback and help you work through why you feel the way you do and how to rise above it? It's so worth the time and effort to better understand yourself and try to develop positive imagery while letting go of the negative imagery.

You are important, You are beautiful. You are cared about. <3