Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • queanmum
    queanmum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I taped your "bike" picture on my stationary bike. I love your story! You look healthy and beautiful. Thanks for sharing and answering so many questions on the forum! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats I too weighed in at 287 at my highest and at goal weight was 147, I have gained 10 lbs back during covid but I am working on getting it off
  • DeborahH1962
    DeborahH1962 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! You have done an amazing job!!
  • Kamille1000
    Kamille1000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jaclyn - You look amazing! Thanks so much for baring your soul and sharing your story and your photos. My story sound very similar....I'm looking to shed 70 lbs, so I am glad I stumbled across your story. I am sure not only do you look great, but you must FEEL wonderful too! Congratulations to you!
  • bruceraywhite
    bruceraywhite Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Gawd! SUCH a transformation. You are an inspiration, and should feel so proud. (I know I'm proud of you and I don't even know you! Just wow.)
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WOW what incredible hard work you've put in! It looks like your husband even took the journey with you, which is really cool. You have totally changed your kids life for the better ♥️♥️♥️
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    great job you are a inspiration
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    She hasn't logged in since Sept 2018. Wonder how she is doing now.
    Hope she comes back to give us an update. She was truly inspiring.
  • SSDirk
    SSDirk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beyond amazing and so happy for you and for anyone who can better their life in getting healthy etc. May the rest of us have your drive to succeed with our own long health journeys.
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story. Thank you so much for sharing. Your story is very helpful.
  • Snowflake1303
    Snowflake1303 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • BexB42
    BexB42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! I understand the weigh in and then binge thing. Glad you could overcome that! Keep moving, it is key to health and keeping balance. ^5
  • leannemontgomery445
    Options
    Congratulations! Incredibly inspiring... and hope giving :)
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • gaillockard
    gaillockard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to start feeling better...Your story and transformation is incredible. Thank you for sharing. I now have type 2 diabetes and I want to turn that around. Thank you again
  • Angelica_p2
    Angelica_p2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What a transformation. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. You have secured a healthier life with your gorgeous family. God bless
  • b8yddktdr6
    b8yddktdr6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!! Your transformation is incredible!!! Well done!!!
  • nielsenshelley1
    nielsenshelley1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this huge milestone! It is inspiring to hear you talk about the setbacks because that is life if we are all honest. That number on the scale WILL fluctuate but as you mentioned it is all about lifestyle and just staying the course.

You are and will continue to be a wonderful role model for your son and many others who have the privilege knowing you. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!