Begin Again......AGAIN

Replies

• CPayz84
    CPayz84 Posts: 6 Member
    Might have missed something....if this is women only, ill move on, but the title caught my eye. I don't ever post on here but I'm struggling bad. 36 years old..last couple years have been downhill for me. Gained weight and lost strength, motivation, drive.. Wife and I have 5 kids and it gets tough to stay on track. Snacks are my kryptonite. I did manage to avoid eating donuts at work today so small victory. Ha. Anyway...good to see people going through the same thing and still fighting! Keep going!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    CPayz84 wrote: »
    Might have missed something....if this is women only, ill move on, but the title caught my eye. I don't ever post on here but I'm struggling bad. 36 years old..last couple years have been downhill for me. Gained weight and lost strength, motivation, drive.. Wife and I have 5 kids and it gets tough to stay on track. Snacks are my kryptonite. I did manage to avoid eating donuts at work today so small victory. Ha. Anyway...good to see people going through the same thing and still fighting! Keep going!

This thread is for all!! Beginning again and again and again over here!! We never give up!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Monday is a great day to begin a good week with good habits!! Lay out the goals and set yourself on a course for success!!

Had a good bday weekend I reckon! Time to:

Move that butt
    Drink that water
    Eat mindfully
    Log that food

Gonna see green all month and finally get out of the 180s I been stuck in!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Yesterday I did pretty good. Still ate more than I really should have! I was in the green but I won't lose unless I get a lil more green on the board!! Tuesday is my longest day this week!! Gonna work out tonight!!
  • mcmbesada
    mcmbesada Posts: 4 Member
    Begin again and again. It is my life for the 13 last years. Needing support? Always, but sometimes it is not easy to find. The right kind of support. I know it is mostly my fault that I have gained the weigh back. I lost 45 lbs. and gained every single one back since March. No will power. So now, I just need Start Again. 5 lbs. down. 40 more to go. It took me 18 months last time. I hope this time I can reach my goal by Christmas. Good luck to you all. By the way, it is amazing how much better my knees fell when I eat basically protein. Which foods and/or condiments cause so much inflammation?
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Inflammation is usually salt for me!! I bloat when I eat a lot of salt. Carbonated beverages can make you bloat and swell!! It can be many things!

Stress!! It just follows me around lately and I just eat!! Damn it!! I am over the emotional eating I don't even realize till I am done and the damages are digesting!! Aaaahhhh new triggers coming daily!! I'm so over it!! I haven't gotten up to work out at all this week! I'm super mad at myself!!!
  • CatholicCurtis
    CatholicCurtis Posts: 22 Member
    Been at it again. Lost quite a bit of weight years back. Gained it back over time. I've been doing well again. Lost 36 since October. 42 years old so not getting any younger. Feel free to add me. Trying to get down to 180 again. A weight I haven't been at in around 20 years. Another 68 lbs to go. Let's do this!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Today was an ok day so far....hahaha not counting it over yet!!
  • Hatsheput
    Hatsheput Posts: 15 Member
    I began again last month. This month has been harder so far. If you want to be friends (anyone) add me :)

I'm misty, 26, in college currently
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I am bloated this morning!! Beginning a new week!! Goals the same!! I am gonna dig myself out of this rut!! It will happen! Took me 2 years to gain this 20 pounds. My goal is to lose 30 total. Today I am a bloated fluffy 187!! Haha Friday I was 182 I didn't eat terrible stuff just salty!! Got a lot of cleaning this week. Gonna burn a lot at work. Gonna push to work out!! Got half my workout done today I'll rock out the rest this evening when I get home!! Water water water!! In it to win it!! Have a wonderful day y'all!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I need better sleep. I can't get myself to wake up. My sleep is so restless when my alarm goes off I'm just finally getting settled!! Ugh it's Tuesday my long long day!! No workout this morning!! Got 2 houses today that will create at least 6 hours of cleaning that is a lot of burn baby!!! Family will be in town tonight as well. Making spaghetti and sald for dinner. Easy peasy!! Not hitting the scale today no time for that haha!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    just checking in with everyone I am still just maintaining right now with everything going on with family stress work yada yada yada I am doing good to just float treading water and trying to just stick with my goals each and every day sometimes I do sometimes I don't the days that I do when ye the days that I don't it's okay not going to beat myself up just going to keep at it this is a lifestyle change and sometimes change takes time y'all have a wonderful weekend
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Monday!!!!!!!! Ready for money to come in. Ready for some good news. Ready for a change!! Ready for stability!! Ready for my life to level out!! Gonna work out today!! 183.4 after 2 rest days and many many sodas!! Not bad at all!! Gonna drink the water eat mindfully log the food and move move move!! Supposed to have a free clean today but I really don't have the gas to get there. Soooooo guess it will have to wait!! Gonna try to office a lil this morning!! Maybe get taxes started!! Ready to attack this Monday morning!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Lots of driving today!! Zig zagging across the country side!! Lol at least it'll be purdy!! Hahaha excited I see a light at the end of my stress tunnel!! Approved and waiting for the funds to drop from my PPP Loan!! 🥳🥳🥳So thankful for the help it will bring!! Gonna give bonuses and pay all the bills!! 🦾🦾A load will come off today!! No workout this morning.....it's Tuesday!! Maybe tonight if there is time. 2 houses today! Should be fun!! 183.4 still today!! Have a great day y'all!!
  • Donnaharrison21516
    Donnaharrison21516 Posts: 4 Member
    Im trying this again for the millionth time. Today is my first day. I have been on sw since my youngest was born 4 years ago and I still havent lost the pre baby weight. Heres to hoping i can stick at it 💪💪
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Im trying this again for the millionth time. Today is my first day. I have been on sw since my youngest was born 4 years ago and I still havent lost the pre baby weight. Heres to hoping i can stick at it 💪💪

You got this!!!! Your body has the memory and your mind will get in line quick!! Youre gonna be successful!!! I'm here if you need a friend!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Got one house today. Got a deposit pending from the PPP just waiting for the wonderful release that will come when all the bills are paid and we are back on top!! Sweet relief!!! Today is that day!! Just trying to be patient....as I tell my kids what does it mean to be patient: waiting without rushing or complaining!! Yeah mom practice what you preach hahah struggle is so real!!
    181.2 yeeeeeees feeling good about that!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Bills are paid stress level has Been minimized!! Yeeeeeees!! I feel good!! Did good yesterday. Even though we cooked a ton of food!! I still behaved for the most part!! Cabbage corned beef and potatoes with carrots mm mmmmm mmmmmmm so good!! Oh and corn on the cob!! Yeah yeah!! I'm a lil bloated this morning!! 183.4 I am gonna crush a workout and get ready for this day!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Struggling y'all....
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Here we go again. Thinking if I don't get myself under control I'm gonna hit 200 again. Now I got my thyroid spun out from eating crap and I am in a gain from hell!! Gonna use aunt flo to shed this weight!! Dropping calories cutting sugar no more caffeine!! Aaaaahhhhhhh I can't gain anymore!! Here I go again all over!!