Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Married and divorced more than once
    One time- **** happens..

After that 🚩
    Why do people keep leaving.
    Or why can’t they hold a marriage/ stay committed.

I used to think this too, but now I see it can be a sign of someone that "gets back on the horse". Resilience and vulnerability in some, honestly more than I am capable of. Saying there is no way I want to invest enough in someone that I'm willing to live together or get married again is equally a red flag and has run a few men off for me.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    One time- **** happens..

After that 🚩

I used to think this too, but now I see it can be a sign of someone that "gets back on the horse". Resilience and vulnerability in some, honestly more than I am capable of. Saying there is no way I want to invest enough in someone that I'm willing to live together or get married again is equally a red flag and has run a few men off for me.

Yeah...this is me...I don't want to live with someone or marry again...is that a red flag?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    One time- **** happens..

After that 🚩

I like that. You’re honest and you’re not wasting anyone’s time from the jump.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    One time- **** happens..

After that 🚩

Yeah...this is me...I don't want to live with someone or marry again...is that a red flag?

Apparently it is for men that want to eventually be enmeshed. I met someone that told me on the first date that his next wife needs to know that divorce is not an option. Me: "You want to get married again?!?! That's crazy. Why tf would you want to do that?!" There was not a second date.
    One time- **** happens..

After that 🚩

I like that. You’re honest and you’re not wasting anyone’s time from the jump.

Thanks, that's the goal.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When a man goes out of his way to avoid/talk to me on the MFP community threads.

I guess I can be a little scary, sorry. ☺️😏

😂 ya big scary girl you 🤗
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    When a man goes out of his way to avoid/talk to me on the MFP community threads.

I guess I can be a little scary, sorry. ☺️😏

mno6ysg0w4aj.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
  • Tigg_er
    k9vwdqlno3f2.gif
  • Enormous assets
  • allyeliza86
    allyeliza86 Posts: 36 Member
    Their IG follow list👀
  • Tigg_er
    Xanax :D
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Their IG follow list👀

I'm confused, yours is all muscle men? Is that better or worse?
  • Thoin
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Xanax :D

I'm also confused by this, are you saying if the person takes xanax it's a red flag or if you have to take xanax to be with that person it's a red flag?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited March 2021
    Nvm 😁
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    wifey
  • Thoin
    edited March 2021
    Nvm 😁

Thanks for editing that response. I don't feel like what I said was a double standard though.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Snarky aggressiveness.. I like my man chilled and laidback.

Also.. when he needs to constantly borrow money. Im not your mum and I'm not supporting you mate 😁
    Its a red flag when he can't handle his finances

I’m seeing a lot of “he’s” here. So these don’t count for “she’s”?

Can I have $50? 😘