What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited April 2021
    Breakfast, 1 egg plus 1 egg white, pico de gallo and feta. I added a toasted ciabatta bun and all of it was only 317 calories.β˜•οΈπŸ³πŸ…

5aldlxjowdwr.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Forgot the photo of the salad.
    1mu2b97h8hvm.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited April 2021
    Thank you! Definitely the more, the merrier! Maybe we can go for a long hike after feasting. πŸ˜‰

Yup--I've got a Coloseum that I could show you.

liv7qbmcwtch.png

I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona and I'll throw the Golden Gate in for free if youins save me a place.

For YOU (and safarigal) there is always a place at the head of the table.

@Diatonic12 @snowflake954

Just the thought of coming over for dinner!! Let me know what I should bring from NYC :)
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited April 2021
    acpgee wrote: Β»
    Dutch herring salad. We found the salted (not pickled) herrings at a Polish grocer.
    https://www.thegluttonlife.com/2018/06/19/dutch-herring-salad-with-beets-and-potatoes/
    20tw3mlxxr47.jpeg

@acpgee β€” I’ve had a jar of herring in the fridge like - all my life lol ... this looks awesome!!

I’m a maatjes fan! There is a Holland herring festival here in June .. hoping to get some neuwe harring!
  • acpgee
    Sous vide chicken breast with asian dressings normally served with steamed chicken. Sichuan aubergine and minced pork stir fry stretched with a little quorn mince. Sticky rice.
    jobv7jscmuwc.jpeg

• thecaptchacode
    thecaptchacode Posts: 7 Member
    Scallops and roasted veggiesbcehh0bevrgy.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Frozen food tonight. It's OK but not something I'd buy again. Sole fish with gluten-free breading and potato wedges with parm and herbs. Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime mayo for potato dipping.

5zp1ao80j02b.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    yr1i290k35a3.jpeg

Greek chicken and potatoes served over rice. Forgot what a yummy recipe this is and that it’s toddler approved!
  • acpgee
    Pulled the last of the homemade salt beef from the freezer and made the Serious Eats St Patrick's day dinner.
    https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/03/homemade-corned-beef-brisket-with-potatoes-cabbage-carrots-recipe.html
    3umiyi0h0uzw.jpeg
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Baked cod with zucchini
    7we4bs65tgby.jpeg

So simple. So good. So good for you.