What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2021
    6v0gv8mya3qv.jpg
    356 cal. Fresh Italian parsley is from my garden!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    This so reminds me a common lunch meal served to us kids when growing up (loved it)...it sure would be the last thing now I'd ever want to entertain now though😆...but hope your hubby enjoyed!
    w6pqgjwdi9bf.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This so reminds me a common lunch meal served to us kids when growing up (loved it)...it sure would be the last thing now I'd ever want to entertain now though😆...but hope your hubby enjoyed!

He was thrilled, even though I’ve NEVER seen him eat mac n hot dogs even once in our 10 years together lol! It was an odd request but, the birthday boy gets what he wants! At least I got to flex my cooking skills on the trifle :D
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Grilled porchetta sausage (made by a local butcher shop), mashed potatoes with butter, garlic, parm and fresh herbs from my small garden (oregano & rosemary), sautéed broccolini and tomato. I would rather have not had potatoes again so soon but they were starting to sprout so I had to use them up.

mfrogf005ef5.jpeg

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Crustless quiche - 3 types of cheese , bacon and pancetta,eggs , @spruitt417 thanks for the idea <3<3
    gtjvsoean5fb.jpg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Starter of salad with pear, feta, candied nuts, ranch. Main of panfried sea bass with a selection of potatoes. I had oven fries and homemade ketchup, hubby had boiled new potatoes with butter.
    ujvgpqosxwop.jpeg

That pan fried fish looks awesome!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Laksa.
    0ieac9di0smo.jpeg
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Laksa.
    0ieac9di0smo.jpeg

Owww, reminds me of my Malaysian days.... The food was incredible during my three year stay in KL. ;-)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited April 2021
    Broccoli pesto (broccoli, basil, garlic, pecans, Pecorino Romano, olive oil) over gluten free red lentil pasta with ginger & beet. This wasn't a very good pasta. Overpowering lentil flavor. Not one I'd buy again. The pesto was surprising good and I ended up adding more than what shows in the photo to make it palatable. Salad of power greens, avocado, olives, tomato.

v4a52kzx1nuy.jpeg

k8roo4pmhd6u.jpeg

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Spaghetti w scampi.oay0uzd9qp7e.jpg
    kh32m491nwbi.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Salade Nicoise.
    head27fatotv.jpeg
  • TheresaLisaJulieJean
    TheresaLisaJulieJean Posts: 44 Member