What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    To get below 150.

At that point I will stop and maintain for at least a month or two to decide how much more I want to lose, and that sounds like heaven at this point.

I was obese in September. I'm not now. Iwill be normal BMI at anything below 150! I am however TIRED.

You are doing so well! Tired of the focus on losing or just physically tired?
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    To get below 150.

At that point I will stop and maintain for at least a month or two to decide how much more I want to lose, and that sounds like heaven at this point.

I was obese in September. I'm not now. Iwill be normal BMI at anything below 150! I am however TIRED.

Tired of sustained focus on losing. I absolutely do other stuff,, and I certainly won't stop tracking to maintain but. My brain is tired of 'WE ARE DOING THIS THING!!!!" running in the background. Physically I'm okay, overall, though I went a few days without tracking exercise this week and about died :P
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    I weigh 13 stone and want to get below that into the 12 stones, even my mini goal of 12 stone 13 lbs would be a boost!

@lynneburgess714 If you lose stones can you throw rocks?
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    @g2renew and @solieco1: thank you!

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    To get below 150.

Tired of sustained focus on losing. I absolutely do other stuff,, and I certainly won't stop tracking to maintain but. My brain is tired of 'WE ARE DOING THIS THING!!!!" running in the background. Physically I'm okay, overall, though I went a few days without tracking exercise this week and about died :P

I Hear you - sometimes my brain just needs a break
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!