Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    pessxx wrote: Β»
    Sorry today is a bad day for me, i am devastated , i just found out that one of my best colleague and friend, same age with me, programmer, has died this evening of heart attack. we were among the first employees of the company and best colleagues, I am almost good at nothing, although i try to think at somethings else. We use the apps made by him and each time i will use them from now on , it will be just pain.

i just don't know, it was not even covid or cancer or something to have for a long time, just pac, and he is gone, i think we all have to learn that our lives are so precious and that we have to have care of us for us and for the dear ones for which our lives we don even realize how much they mean. As i am not during my working hours and have day off, I found almost the last, cause everybody was writting to me after 10 o clock and asked me if I found out. It is not imaginable even

it is so strange on 23 rd of March he had his anniversary and now... He impressed us with his analytical programming, everything was tested and re tested , he never gave one app live until he worked night and night for this , he dedicated to a project all his forces, sometimes he called for help but he asked do u have time to test with me this ? He was all the time taking care of not intruding, not taking your time when in fact we all had the interest to finish the project. He was asking thousand of questions which we did not even think about, he was a genius in what he did A nice family with two kids now at university both ,always supportive, always leaving all to help u. Really ...

Don't know what to say just for you : love yourselves and the loved ones, take care of yr lives, will speak tomorrow <3

I am so sorry for your loss πŸ˜”
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Today's positive Affirmations :
    I am allowed to feel good. I am capable of balancing ease and effort in my life. I am complete as I am, others simply support me. I am growing and I am going at my own pace. I am content and free from pain. (working on it) I am doing the work that works for me. I am good and getting better.
    April 19, 2021 - Have a great day everyone - keep the affirmations and post and quotes coming.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Good morning, today is about things going well, things going as they should and things being as you wanted them to be, as we built them to be

So enjoy

21v22pkq58mr.png
    yudzidgxyz00.png
    fe6gaac6hljm.png
    7cqkp2650z2z.png
    d9qvc8d3cjxn.png

• mpkpbk2015
    Today positive affirmation: I am stronger than any pain, fear or doubt in my life, because I have goals to achieve and fear, pain and doubt keep me from achieving my goals.
    4/20/2021 - Have a Goal Acheiving Day - stay focused
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    86anlkoiknc4.jpeg
    yui0zojpbgrv.jpeg
    nb2xs3zwb4zj.jpeg
    9bd2vcyi5zx9.jpeg
  • pessxx
    Welcome @DezYaoified , i love the last one with the plan , super!

i hope you are all better , Patricia, hope to hear better news <3

Today is about progress in every way, on weight loss, in being better, having a better mentality, being more emphatic with the others

xj0tfd6yznzp.png
    za3x2dvu1s77.png
    u0awdakegj48.png
    k6y5t2kdd1vv.png
  • DezYaoified
    a4ck1vzn0yd0.jpeg
  • mpkpbk2015
    Instead of a positive Affirmation for today I am giving your 2 quotes which I hope you will find as meaningful:

Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ― Roy T. Bennett

April 21, 2021 - Go forth today and make it the best day ever.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Tomorrow is doctor day - So I should be back to myself. But I will continue to post daily no matter what. I just can't respond to each of you my eyes and head hurt to bad. But I encourage you all to keep posting and coming back and getting your daily affirmation. Take care.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • slimgirljo15
    I take something away from here everyday. Thank you ladies ❀
  • slimgirljo15
    Tomorrow is doctor day - So I should be back to myself. But I will continue to post daily no matter what. I just can't respond to each of you my eyes and head hurt to bad. But I encourage you all to keep posting and coming back and getting your daily affirmation. Take care.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I hope you are back to 100% asap πŸ™‚
  • pessxx
    Patricia , hope that it will be solved, take care and get well soon <3
    Jo, thanks <3
    Dez, very inspiring

Today some Robin Sharma quotes, I love especially that one with the company

h7hec8f3hx9l.jpg
  • trinati2001
    trinati2001 Posts: 262 Member
    @pessxx do you add the images from you phone or your computer? I use MFP from my phone 99% of the time. Just trying to figure out how you get the quotes pasted in.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today after I post I am heading to the doctor finally so thank all of you for your kind words and support. I am truly commited to our little thread and you have been keeping me going through my nightmare. But hjopefully the doctor will help today and I will be able to chat with you all individually and thank you. But with or without me please keep this going for each other. Hopefully not with out me. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation : I am valued and helpful. I am well-rested and excited for the day. I am worthy of investing in myself. I belong here, and I deserve to take up space.

April 22, 2021 - Have a wonderful, positive, focused day on your journey to success today. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • pessxx
    edited April 2021
    @pessxx do you add the images from you phone or your computer? I use MFP from my phone 99% of the time. Just trying to figure out how you get the quotes pasted in.

@trinati2001 - From my computer, after google-ing i press mouse right button, copy image and then paste it in the post
    I mean they are not saved on the computer in general, just this one with Robin Sharma was cut it by me, but all the others are from google, i guess it works the same from the phone with copy image

patricia <3<3<3<3

• mpkpbk2015
    pessxx wrote: Β»

@trinati2001 - From my computer, after google-ing i press mouse right button, copy image and then paste it in the post
    I mean they are not saved on the computer in general, just this one with Robin Sharma was cut it by me, but all the others are from google, i guess it works the same from the phone with copy image

patricia <3<3<3<3

Pam your always so helpful. Just wanted to update you and the thread on my dr visit. Hello MFP friends - just got in from the neurologist - knowing not much more than when I got there other than I have a referral to see Ear nose and throat for the ear, ophthalmologist to check my eyes since he has a concern because of my previous weight issues and pre diabetic dx, and scripts for inflammation, pain, and he up the dose of my miagraine meds. He also as they always do said maybe it's stressed related .However I am not stressed out about anything other than the world going to hell in a hand basket but so is everyone. So I see the ENT on Tuesday and The ophthalmologist next friday. He took blood and urine of course to check my sugar levels and will send those to the endrocrinolgist and told me to follow up with him once the blood work comes back. He lso said stay off the computer as much as possible because it exacerbates the migraines and no working out till the migraines have been gone for at least a week. Now I am stressed. LOL - no workouts. Well just wanted to fill you all in. Have a wonderful weekend. Add a extra rep or step or two for me. Take care everyone. I miss reading your post, affirmations, and quotes, videos. .πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • DezYaoified
    9tyq98herefm.jpeg
  • pessxx
    Patricia - glad that things are progressing and till all the investigations are done u will feel a little better <3<3

I was happy this week and so today it is about happiness

happy-quotes-psdreadymade-1550850741.jpg
    happiness-quotes-28-min-1024x1024.jpg.webp
    0424b93be63dba30b002b1aa53a86948.jpg
  • trinati2001
    trinati2001 Posts: 262 Member
    So I use MFP from my phone...it would be easier to add pictures from the computer. I took a screenshot and save that as a picture and uploaded for another thred...long story short, the results were not what I wanted.