Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

145791015

Replies

  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation : Who I am transcends a number on a scale! Today I focus on my health not my weight!
    3/28/2021 and Happy Palm Sunday to those celebrating the day.
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    good morning ,thanks for the nice thoughts, yeah is better <3

    I had also some emotional issues such as I told to one of my friend that he was not eating ok ,with junks and he very quickly showed me , look I lost 3 pounds with my eating and you, trying to be healthy ,you lost almost nothing these days, it was difficult, I meant to be sincere and help
    Sometimes is better to stay in your shell and concentrate only on yourself, but I cannot stay like this, my peace of mind would not let me see bad things and not react and tell a person that he/she should take care
    And to be rejected when you want to do good things is worse than the case when you really do mistakes
    Because u know u were genuine and kind and wanted to do good, just make suggestions and not imposing any woe. I would love someone to tell me how can I correct things, rather than just admire and say nothing...I would have felt he/she cares for me. Well, what to do .... We are not the same...

    Now about the affirmation and the pictures
    I like a lot that you dedicate to those little seeds, i tried also myself but when they are so tiny sometimes is difficult to keep them till they grow into a real plant, so good for you
    you have also put them artificial light, is nice <3
    I hardly wait to see them robust and being strong <3

    Today is for Learning , learning from mistakes, learning from other experiences, learning from bad situations like this one

    tf9tgps2vjws.pngh7ipqrlrn27q.pngv29weowfqmof.png

    and this one I love the most
    kdhbi326s5zo.png




  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    I put also a little clip with my other side , not roses, of my balcony :smile:
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    today's positive Affirmation is; Food is simply nourishment. Today I receive all the comfort I need to from the beautiful people in my life.
    3/29/2021
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    good morning ,thanks for the nice thoughts, yeah is better <3

    I had also some emotional issues such as I told to one of my friend that he was not eating ok ,with junks and he very quickly showed me , look I lost 3 pounds with my eating and you, trying to be healthy ,you lost almost nothing these days, it was difficult, I meant to be sincere and help
    Sometimes is better to stay in your shell and concentrate only on yourself, but I cannot stay like this, my peace of mind would not let me see bad things and not react and tell a person that he/she should take care
    And to be rejected when you want to do good things is worse than the case when you really do mistakes
    Because u know u were genuine and kind and wanted to do good, just make suggestions and not imposing any woe. I would love someone to tell me how can I correct things, rather than just admire and say nothing...I would have felt he/she cares for me. Well, what to do .... We are not the same...

    Now about the affirmation and the pictures
    I like a lot that you dedicate to those little seeds, i tried also myself but when they are so tiny sometimes is difficult to keep them till they grow into a real plant, so good for you
    you have also put them artificial light, is nice <3
    I hardly wait to see them robust and being strong <3

    Today is for Learning , learning from mistakes, learning from other experiences, learning from bad situations like this one

    tf9tgps2vjws.pngh7ipqrlrn27q.pngv29weowfqmof.png

    and this one I love the most
    kdhbi326s5zo.png




    How true we all have a lot to learn, sorry you had to go through that when you were only trying to help. That's what happens when you have a big heart like yours it gets stepped on and broken. I know, but like you said you learn and go on. it's his loss for not listening although you may not be losing fast your healthy eating and slow process will last a lifetime. While his junk food loss is insulin driven and will spike and he will in the long term gain double. So you hang in there and lose at your pace and on your timeline. It took me over 2 1/2 years to take off this 100 pounds and I had some plateaus and some people who told me along the way I had lost enough and should stop before I reach MY goal, but I learned not to listen to drown them out because many of them were the same people who would offer me foods they knew I shouldn't be eating. Life is funny and so are people you just have to discern which ones are worth listening to and which one to ignore because they don't have your best interest at heart. And it's hard because you and I are givers and we care so much about people.
    Well today I am off to donate blood at the blood bank they called their is a great need for infants and children apparently my blood type is used for them and they always call on me when supplies are short. So I am going to run. But you have an awesome day until we talk again and know how special and wonderful you are just the way you are.😁 💖💖🌷🌸🌹🌺🌼💐🌻💮
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Good morning from here , sunny but cold, people started to get sad, depressed, furious that they are not having freedom, it is a very bad timing and atmosphere

    So I think the most important is to have understanding and tolerance and trying to find the middle road in life in order to compensate all

    tolerance-quote-7-picture-quote-1.jpg

    tolerance1.jpg

    12e9b75c5d83184b521277ab6cfb86a1.jpg



  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Good morning from here , sunny but cold, people started to get sad, depressed, furious that they are not having freedom, it is a very bad timing and atmosphere

    So I think the most important is to have understanding and tolerance and trying to find the middle road in life in order to compensate all

    tolerance-quote-7-picture-quote-1.jpg

    tolerance1.jpg

    12e9b75c5d83184b521277ab6cfb86a1.jpg



    Good morning, I am up baking for the receptionist at my doctor's office. I made her a healthy snack. I made Paleo Poppy seed Lemon cookies for her as an alternative to her chocolate bars she is always eating when I am at the office. My last visit I brought her Paleo Lasagna made from zucchini, she left me a message that she loved it. It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's here today. People are mad here about the restrictions too, and we now have another surge because even though the vaccines are being given We had Spring Break and a lot of people traveled and ignored the restrictions. A little tolerance would go a long way in solving the problems the world is facing right now. But unfortunately everybody wants to be right and no one wants to listen. Love the quotes. Have a wonderful day and take care of your self. Until we chat tomorrow.💖💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation is : Today I choose health and wellness over illness in my life. I am fit! I am healthy! I am strong! When I eat right, I feel right!
    March 30, 2021
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Good morning, in 30 min I will start the job, I will just let some quotes here
    Here situation is bad, parties are fighting ad using people for their willing, people are divided in 2 the one protesting and the ones who don't , everybody against the other, doctors are considered by them murderers , it is the fourth day of protests, vandelized the shops and what they found and in the middle of this mess you are trying to keep your head up and fight for your goals
    People do not want anything anymore neither lack of freedom, they tired, they lost the hope, they want somethig that nobody can give
    We also have two new stems, not so easy

    So today is about Surviving , in this world of bad waves and in the middle of a crap and have still your peace of mind
    One of my friends here told me to start meditate, i bought two books , I will see, there are 20 books on my list of self development but I did not touched them yet, no time

    njjmohu6n6gn.png

    tc4yrh1g19by.png

    wfxkd6of2txv.png
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation is: Today I am absolutely committed to being the person I came to the planet to be!
    March 31, 2021
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Patricia I am grateful to know you and see you are such a good person, doing so many nice things, even If I do not say too much, I always think great about you
    Thank you for opening this thread

    Today my quotes are about caring about each other, I care if you had a bad day, I care if i see good results on diaries, I care if you succeed and I care if you are lost

    So I care about all the good and nice persons into my life



    1x1ski8nq11x.png
    y21nsc276d4p.png
    46zppq6j092u.png


  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Patricia I am grateful to know you and see you are such a good person, doing so many nice things, even If I do not say too much, I always think great about you
    Thank you for opening this thread

    Today my quotes are about caring about each other, I care if you had a bad day, I care if i see good results on diaries, I care if you succeed and I care if you are lost

    So I care about all the good and nice persons into my life



    1x1ski8nq11x.png
    y21nsc276d4p.png
    46zppq6j092u.png


    You are so sweet I care too, and I can tell by your selections that you have such a big heart. I had a migraine today so I had to take some meds and lay down for a while. Which is why I am awake at this hour, I am trying to go to sleep but I am wide awake from sleeping so long. I think I will go make some green tea and meditate for awhile to see if that will help me go to sleep I have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you have a fantastic day filled with sunshine and love. Take my friend till we chat again. You are very welcome I love this thread and will keep it going as long as I can. 💖💖💤💤
  • justace0305justace0305 Member, Premium Posts: 31 Member Member, Premium Posts: 31 Member
    “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” Socrates

    What are you doing to build the new or what have you done to become that new person?

    I am focusing on memorizing the reason why I want to lose weight and then reciting that to myself out loud every morning before I start eating.
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Great Justace, welcome back, yes we should focus on building ,not about memorising the past <3
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member
    lurking here, just wanted to say this is a beautiful thread and I enjoy reading it :)
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    lurking here, just wanted to say this is a beautiful thread and I enjoy reading it :)
    lurking here, just wanted to say this is a beautiful thread and I enjoy reading it :)

    Come back any time glad your enjoying the affirmations. I post a new one everyday and several other people do too. You are welcome to lurk as often or as little as you like. Have a awesome day.
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” Socrates

    What are you doing to build the new or what have you done to become that new person?

    I am focusing on memorizing the reason why I want to lose weight and then reciting that to myself out loud every morning before I start eating.

    Justace - Great to see you again, thanks for sharing I love Socrates - as a matter fact so much I named one of my cats after him. Have a great day.
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation is: I am bigger than any doubt, bolder than any fear, and stronger any obstacle! Today I stand up! Today I stand strong! Today I stand out!

    April 1, 2021
    A new month of Positive Affirmations - let's see how many we get for the Month of April. Last month was great. Thank you all for making this a great and inspiring Thread.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member
    lurking here, just wanted to say this is a beautiful thread and I enjoy reading it :)

    Come back any time glad your enjoying the affirmations. I post a new one everyday and several other people do too. You are welcome to lurk as often or as little as you like. Have a awesome day. [/quote]

    Thank you 🙂

    I like coming here all the posts put a little positive spin in my day. And a 🙂
    Keep up the great work .
Sign In or Register to comment.