Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    When I swim, I keep track of my laps with an "affirmation alphabet". Some examples of some recents:
    *My body is Awesome--able and active
    *I take Care of my body and it Comforts me
    *My body's a Powerful and Peaceful Presence
    *My body is Sacred, Sensual, and Stable

Hi Rose thanks for sharing that's really nice, an affirmation alphabet. Have a great week and thanks for sharing.
  • mpkpbk2015
    pessxx wrote: »
    Hi Rose, wow, nice, to flow in the water with this mental thoughts <3
    Here is the ones of today

One I love a lot cause I love and hope that my presence brings joy and trust and confidence, peace to the others
    bqjc0197acud.png

The second is about today , inspiration of new beginnings
    l14hrkup9cmc.png

To all readers and friends past and new :) have a great day ! <3<3

How inspiring , I was going to bed then I caught sight of this one and had to stay up and read it. thank you so much. I will sleep like a baby this is so soothing to the soul.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Today two quotes about the friends we are grateful for , i have some and I am forever grateful to them
    they've been next to me whenever i was up or down
    And yes weight loss means not only a solitary battle , but for this there are also friends like here on Mfp

q0uq555biji8.png

w45o53ft4bfd.png

• mpkpbk2015
    Today two quotes about the friends we are grateful for , i have some and I am forever grateful to them
    they've been next to me whenever i was up or down
    And yes weight loss means not only a solitary battle , but for this there are also friends like here on Mfp

q0uq555biji8.png

w45o53ft4bfd.png

Thanks for todays - here's mine for today
    I am a wonderful human being, I feel great about myself and my life.
    Hope your having a great beginning to your week. Just got home from getting my iron shot. Ouch. 🙆‍♀️🙋‍♀️🏃‍♀️💖💖
  • pessxx
    I posted this on my news feed and I think is good to posted also here

We, women try to be gentle and tender and always near our men. Yet we need also in difficult situations, when we want to reach obstacles or we want to reach our dreams to be strong , to be consistent and to have the power of 5 men sometimes.
    Because is needed and because sometimes everybody rely on us. Family and friends , husbands and parents. With that said i found a video for us , but also for u guys who stay near us, cause we want in this life to go together, hand in hand ,not separately ,
    Watch it , it will do good for all , is what we, women want to hear sometimes when we are down and try to reach again the surface of the water and swim in the life waves !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWi5iXnguTU
  • mpkpbk2015

We, women try to be gentle and tender and always near our men. Yet we need also in difficult situations, when we want to reach obstacles or we want to reach our dreams to be strong , to be consistent and to have the power of 5 men sometimes.
    Because is needed and because sometimes everybody rely on us. Family and friends , husbands and parents. With that said i found a video for us , but also for u guys who stay near us, cause we want in this life to go together, hand in hand ,not separately ,
    Watch it , it will do good for all , is what we, women want to hear sometimes when we are down and try to reach again the surface of the water and swim in the life waves !

Wow - this is awesome - thank you so much.
  • mpkpbk2015
    today's Positive Affirmation for me:
    I am optimist, I BELIEVE things will always work out for the best if you BELIEVE.
  • pessxx
    Morning, sorry for missing yesterday a bit , I was in a bad mood ,

So I guess today is about Not giving up :)<3<3

lfmb0ac3zbor.png

And because I am a Lion Sign :):)
    yz467xddt24k.png

xsya00xcptjd.png
  • pessxx
  • mpkpbk2015
    Morning, sorry for missing yesterday a bit , I was in a bad mood ,

So I guess today is about Not giving up :)<3<3

lfmb0ac3zbor.png

And because I am a Lion Sign :):)
    yz467xddt24k.png

xsya00xcptjd.png

Are you a Leo? I am an Aries, my birthday is coming up. I knew I liked you for a reason, if your a Leo we are compatible signs.
    Sorry you were in a bad mood yesterday. Hope things were better today. And your right as long as your breathing NEVER GIVE UP. that's my motto. I may be down, but never out. There is always tomorrow. I will say a prayer for you tonight for peace of mind and spirit. And you never have to be sorry to me. Smile, love both of these. Lions are my favorite animals at the Zoo they are so majestic. My daughter is a Leo, her birthday is 8/12. I worked for 5 hours in the garden today pulling weeds and transplanting flowers which is why I am up so late doing this. Have tons more to do tomorrow. So I am going to post my affirmation for tomorrow in a minute.😀😍😘🥰💖💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015

Love it - Especially the end - Make your life work for you. So I say to you Don't you dare give up on yourself. Turn that bad mood into a smile and be happy . I may not make online tomorrow. I will try. If not here are two hugs one for today and 1 for tomorrow. 💤💤💖💖😴😴🤟🤟🤟
  • mpkpbk2015
    3/17/2021
    today's positive Affirmation
    I live in the present and am confident of the future. I trust myself and know inner wisdom is my best guide. 📚🎓💖
  • pessxx
    Yes I am Leo , mine is 08/08 seems nothing does not happen for a reason :) to meet u :)
  • pessxx
    I hope you feel well and coming back soon <3

Today is about being a dreamer, I am and always was, cause even u are sometimes irealistic, dreams are the ones who give us the path towards being a better person
    Dreaming about achieving your goals, about making this world a little bit better

Two steps from Hell is also my soul band, I like their epic music whenever on the elliptical or walking, it gives my wings to fly in my imagination and not only
    Yes I like heroic , i like heroes, normal ones, the ones i see them daily , not only in the books or movies

So here is the best combination in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQMgNRVTgI

And two quotes about dreamers

7bh55u86ylhw.png

mjkeb289cj6b.png

• pessxx
    And also one of my fav quotes , whenever I think i must stop to be a dreamer and be more realistic , I read this :)

1kur9b0xc4aa.png
  • pessxx
    So I wish you Good night and sleep well and be better and I miss your positive sayings <3
  • mpkpbk2015
    So I wish you Good night and sleep well and be better and I miss your positive sayings <3

Today's positive affirmation for me is :Mistakes are a stepping stone to success. They are the path I must tread to achieve my dreams.

Sorry I had a ton of things i had to get done, and I spend a lot of time on MFP between checking on my friends, writing my blog and in the forums. I have been neglecting something I shouldn't have, so I had to catch up. Missed you but now that I am caught up I am back. Take care and I will check in on you tomorrow. Hugs.💋😽👏💖🙏😴
  • pessxx
    glad to have you back <3
  • pessxx
    Today is about appreciation, every body needs this, me and the others, we all want to fly and we all want to be encouraged , appreciated for what we do , cause every tiny little step if appreciated becomes a large step to us

Show the appreciation to anyone, sincere , they will love it and you will feel like doing something good

d12d1aisgrir.png

And this one I dedicate to a special friend which helped me anytime, without any doubt

2ceg5iv0q5ir.png

• mpkpbk2015
    today's positive Affirmation - I will focus on what I can control, and let go of the rest.
    3/19/2021