What's on your mind?

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Omg I just realized that I just can't keep it clean here because this is where I come to let it all out... 😂

😂 You shouldn't keep things bottled up J

You're right... I do need to come in here more often 😏😂...

It looks like 2 people want me back in the bottle 😂...
    I will always have a deeply held affection for this place ❤️

Always happy to see you pop in here 😊

The disagrees are probably just because it's me 😂 I love it. Collecting them points 💁‍♀️

Yes pop is the word... I mean I literally think about coming in here every day until I just can't contain myself anymore 🥰😂...

I probably shouldn't even had mentioned the disagrees... I'm just like aaahhh mfp 🥰😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Omg I just realized that I just can't keep it clean here because this is where I come to let it all out... 😂

😂 You shouldn't keep things bottled up J

You're right... I do need to come in here more often 😏😂...

It looks like 2 people want me back in the bottle 😂...
    I will always have a deeply held affection for this place ❤️

Always happy to see you pop in here 😊

The disagrees are probably just because it's me 😂 I love it. Collecting them points 💁‍♀️

Yes pop is the word... I mean I literally think about coming in here every day until I just can't contain myself anymore 🥰😂...

I probably shouldn't even had mentioned the disagrees... I'm just like aaahhh mfp 🥰😂

You're really not missing much 😆
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Elcee2020 wrote: »
    I want to know the secret, how to be really strong so I can manage everything I have to.

One of my sons(probationary licence nearly 8mths) had an accident with a semi trailer today. Thankfully no hurt to anyone but alot of damage and fines😏😒

What happens in our lives is meant to make us stronger, Im sure.

I’m so sorry. I’m glad everyone is ok. I have a new driver too. It can be exciting and scary.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    All day allergy shots are fun - said no one ever! Its gonna be a long day :/
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Normally, I am a very skeptical, science/fact based person, but I'm strongly considering that my dad's house may be haunted. More haunted now that my stepmom passed away.

Loads of minor weird things have happened in and around the home since I was a child. Nothing dangerous or malicious, just.. weird. Things I sometimes find hard to explain to others (or even myself). Weird sightings and occurrences over the years.

The latest installment in this weird little house history is this: For decades, there has been a grandfather clock sitting at the end of the upstairs hallway. Once upon a time, it worked. It requires that a person (or two) wind up the clock every so often to keep it going (pretty common in old grandfather clocks). The clock was a purchase my stepmom and dad made years ago when my aunt and her husband moved in together, he sadly had to send a lot of his nice stuff on its way. One was the clock.. the other was a china cabinet (which we also have).

Anyway, this clock worked when it was purchased, but at some point in time it stopped working correctly. It wouldn't tell time accurately.. or chime when it was supposed to.. and eventually, it stopped working altogether, even when someone would wind it up. So no one has touched or bothered this clock in ages. Dad had intended to take it to the clock work store in town (but it burned down a few years ago). So it's been sitting at the end of the hallway, silent for years.

Most of you know, my stepmom passed at the end of March. The clock was silent for the entire time I was there. Nothing weird. Maybe two days or so after I left, Dad told me the clock suddenly started up on its own again, telling the CORRECT time and chiming at the correct parts. I heard it when we were talking on Skype yesterday. He swears he hasn't touched it (that includes turning the hands to record the correct time). The clock just did it on its own. And now it's working as though it never stopped working at all.

I joked with Dad that if the Mylar balloon we all stuffed in a drawer somewhere suddenly appeared and started following him room to room, he'd have his answer. That story is essentially that my stepmom received a Valentine's balloon from my dad years ago. She left it alone and because of the drafts in the home (I assume), it would follow her room to room, including going under doorways and downstairs and back up again on its own. Even when the balloon lost most of its helium and was essentially flat, it would still find ways to stay afloat and follow people room to room. FOR YEARS. So we used to joke (maybe only half joking), that the house was haunted.

I'm sure everything *could* be explained rationally, but I don't know the answers just yet as to why the clock came back to life despite no one touching it and it not working for years.

I like reading fascinating, adventure stories like this. You should write a book😉 Real life experience

Boy Have I got a story for you :) Hi Ya Elcee :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I want to know the secret, how to be really strong so I can manage everything I have to.

One of my sons(probationary licence nearly 8mths) had an accident with a semi trailer today. Thankfully no hurt to anyone but alot of damage and fines😏😒

What happens in our lives is meant to make us stronger, Im sure.

The same way you get to play at Carnegie Hall 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Practice ❤️...

Our at least this is what I tell myself 😂...

• Mr_Healthy_Habits

Dude normally just one and I'm good 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Last time I got this big burly viking woman who told me to drop my pants 😂...

It was fun 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member

Dude normally just one and I'm good 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Last time I got this big burly viking woman who told me to drop my pants 😂...

It was fun 🤦🏽‍♂️

I'm just starting. Instead of coming in once a week for 6-8 months I chose the accelerated course: getting 1 shot per hour for 8 hours and then only having to coming in once a month.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I’m really here drinking spritzer and thinking about cutting my own bangs 🧐
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    I'm having anxiety about going out with a friend because they are a food pusher that prefers resturaunts and I'm worried the hangout will lead to a binge that makes me feel like *kitten* and ruins my weekly deficit.
  • MelG7777

Don’t do it.
  • OpheliaCooter
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Don’t do it.

b4332937aayt.jpeg

Too late

Jk but I’m probably going to tomorrow but the really long kind. We’ll see
  • MelG7777

Don’t do it.

b4332937aayt.jpeg

Too late

Lol

It’ll probably be good. I’m the biggest scardy cat when it comes to my hair. (And I’m a licensed hair stylist😂). So unadventurous.
  • OpheliaCooter

Don’t do it.

b4332937aayt.jpeg

Too late

Lol

It’ll probably be good. I’m the biggest scardy cat when it comes to my hair. (And I’m a licensed hair stylist😂). So unadventurous.

I used to do hair! ✂️ I kick myself everyday I didn’t stick with it. I’ve already done everything to my hair so I’m kinda jaded but I’ve grown tired of not doing dumb things. 🤷🏻‍♀️