Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,795 Member Member Posts: 5,795 Member
    Mmm. I love chili on lettuce! Or spaghetti. Or —- almost anything. Chili with eggs!
    Off to make chili! It’s cold this morning
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,762 Member Member Posts: 1,762 Member
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    malted milk powder

What is your favorite way/recipe of enjoying it?

I love adding it to baked goods!

I also add to my greek yogurt sometimes... and when I make homemade whipped cream :)
  • southkonahisouthkonahi Member Posts: 137 Member Member Posts: 137 Member
    Continuing with my veggie chili (which I'll eat every day till its gone) obsession, today I added to the lettuce and chili salad some fresh mushrooms sauteed in worchestire sauce, garlic powder, and seasoning (no oil). Gosh that was a winner to add to the plate.
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    Avocado toast is my current obsession

THAT is soooo delicious! Recently I added a dab of humus to avocado, it was a yummy combo.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member

Even better? COCONUT MANNA TOAST
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,762 Member Member Posts: 1,762 Member

YES
  • lmf1012lmf1012 Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member

I just did me a wee bit of research and I think I might be in love! I NEED to get this!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,598 Member Member Posts: 10,598 Member

Why say 'either' or 'or'....a little of both sounds pretty good to me😛
  • 33gail3333gail33 Member Posts: 956 Member Member Posts: 956 Member
    Beyond Meat veggie sausages. Omg they are so good.
    BBQ and wrap in a naan bread with veganaise, Dijon mustard and spring mix.
    I'm figuring out more thing to put humus onto. Apple + humus, lettuce +salad dressing + humus, avocado + humus, humus mixed with hardboiled egg. Gee, maybe humus is a current obsession this week.
  • Rh1aB1aRh1aB1a Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    Grilled chicken breast, basmati rice, and broccoli. I could eat it for every meal!
    Rh1aB1a wrote: »
    Grilled chicken breast, basmati rice, and broccoli. I could eat it for every meal!

That sounds simple and delicious! Brown basmati rice, I assume? I've never cooked that type of rice.
    Coconut cream/lime/cilantro rice FTW
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,125 Member Member Posts: 6,125 Member
    Kid meat. It is milder and leaner than lamb. It's more expensive though, as goats need to be weaned later than lambs so they more expensive to raise. The billy's used to be slaughtered at birth because they were seen as a waste product of the goat cheese industry so it's nice to see some farmers raising the billy's for meat. We had roast kid goat racks tonight.
    jqe9i5hg3c7d.jpg
  • brightsideofpinkbrightsideofpink Member Posts: 1,018 Member Member Posts: 1,018 Member
    I have had strawberries with dark chocolate hummus every night for the past 3 weeks. Sometimes I add in some coconut milk whipped cream.
  • GazelleLadyGazelleLady Member Posts: 102 Member Member Posts: 102 Member
    Premier protein shakes. I crave them after a workout. They must put something addictive in them, lol
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,598 Member Member Posts: 10,598 Member
    Premier protein shakes. I crave them after a workout. They must put something addictive in them, lol

I have some just sitting in my cupboard. Got a few of them (freebie) but I haven't tried cause the ingredients don't jive with what I'd want to consume...