Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

1636466686978

Replies

  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,077 Member Member Posts: 6,077 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

    Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

    I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.
    edited November 2020
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

    Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

    I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.

    Same! It reminds me of my grandma hah
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 793 Member Member Posts: 793 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

    Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

    I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.

    You need to have a Snoopy thanksgiving!!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member
    afwvfjk3y6bs.jpeg

    I chopped and pan fried the ham in a dry pan, poured the egg and cheese on top, then made a wrap. This. Was. Fabulous.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 164 Member Member Posts: 164 Member
    English or Irish Breakfast tea with a touch of sugar and some half and half. My husband has perfected the formula and I usually beg a cup from him each morning!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member
    My mom sent me a care pack with 50 snack sized bags of these and I've been having 2 a day. I forgot how good these are. So sweet and salty. 5kp0fjpb2le2.png

    My favorite!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member
    This stuff has really changed how I view the world.

    ba0890da872693cdb8e21015eab3aed9.png

    i love pesto
  • kbaby2020kbaby2020 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    It changes daily because I’m pregnant and #pregnancycravings are real haha. Today, it’s Hershey’s chocolate bars, which conveniently my hubby went and bought me 4 XL bars yesterday... 2 are already gone haha.
    But I’ve started craving Ben and Jerry’s non dairy half baked ice cream today... so I might need to get that tomorrow 🙃
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,280 Member Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.
    Have you tried Bobo's Oat Bites? I thought it would be a nice snack but they're so dry and dense!
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,280 Member Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.
    Have you tried Bobo's Oat Bites? I thought it would be a nice snack but they're so dry and dense!

    No, too much sugar and calories for how I do my meal plans. Thank you for 5he info though!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,324 Member
    forgot how much I LOVE freshly shredded cheese~!
  • AshHeartsJesusAshHeartsJesus Member Posts: 336 Member Member Posts: 336 Member
    Lower sugar aldi oatmeal 🙊
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,077 Member Member Posts: 6,077 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Alyssa's Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bites, Buckwheat groats and hot chocolate made with cacao, protein powder and almond milk.

    Those bites are sooo good! I get them when they are on sale at Whole Foods.


    These are really good. They are very very sweet almost sweeter than a reeses. And for 190 calories and 11g protein they are amazing. Haven’t been crazy about quest products lately but this is the best in a long time. dl6u978iakas.jpeg
    jieytxx629ff.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 164 Member Member Posts: 164 Member
    kbaby2020 wrote: »
    It changes daily because I’m pregnant and #pregnancycravings are real haha. Today, it’s Hershey’s chocolate bars, which conveniently my hubby went and bought me 4 XL bars yesterday... 2 are already gone haha.
    But I’ve started craving Ben and Jerry’s non dairy half baked ice cream today... so I might need to get that tomorrow 🙃

    I remember my pregnancy cravings; the big ones I recall were mangos early on, Sour Patch anything 3rd tri, toast and fried eggs the week before I went into labor... The biggest one though was McDonalds hot and spicy McChickens. I was OBSESSED with those my whole 2nd trimester :D
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 164 Member Member Posts: 164 Member
    bryd2v478u10.jpeg

    I was waxing poetic about Land O Lakes hot cocoa the other day, and my husband FOUND THEM at the store. My obsession has been reawakened
Sign In or Register to comment.