Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• AntiopelleAntiopelle Member Posts: 822 Member Member Posts: 822 Member
    Whenever @acpgee posts pictures of the dutch stamppot I end up thinking I need to try it sometime and finally did tonight.

I made zuurkoolstamppot using garlic basil sauerkraut with the potatoes. I like the idea of sauerkraut but find it a little too tart after a few spoonfuls and thought this dish would temper it a bit and it did. It was delicious so I'll be trying some other vegetables in the future as well as this again.

Accompanied with grilled andouille sausage made in house from a local meat shop and lemon parm chopped salad.

You can add any veggy you like to the stamppot. Our favorites are brussels sprouts and endives, with small pieces of rendered bacon.
  • Anna28518Anna28518 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    Whenever @acpgee posts pictures of the dutch stamppot I end up thinking I need to try it sometime and finally did tonight.

I made zuurkoolstamppot using garlic basil sauerkraut with the potatoes. I like the idea of sauerkraut but find it a little too tart after a few spoonfuls and thought this dish would temper it a bit and it did. It was delicious so I'll be trying some other vegetables in the future as well as this again.

Accompanied with grilled andouille sausage made in house from a local meat shop and lemon parm chopped salad.

bw05oui37b93.jpeg

Love zuurkool stamppot!
  • fidangulfidangul Member Posts: 669 Member Member Posts: 669 Member
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 756 Member Member, Premium Posts: 756 Member
    Curry w/chicken and brown rice. Spring mix salad.

er8j8ub3lqa3.jpeg
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,551 Member Member Posts: 6,551 Member
    Fettucine w mushrooms and Parmigiano Reggiano.ssdpb9969fsa.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,659 Member Member Posts: 6,659 Member
    trbe6d2bhyl1.jpeg

Made for my family dinner last night. Homemade chicken meatballs, spaghetti with beet marinara sauce and nutritional yeast.
    edited April 29
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,944 Member Member Posts: 5,944 Member
    Air fried rack of kid goat smeared with pesto. Roast courgette and carrots also went into the air fryer. Baked potatoes were pricked and cooked 6 minutes in the microwave and then were bunged in with everything else in the air fryer to dry out for a baked rather than steamed texture.
    Kid goat is great. Milder and leaner than lamb. More expensive though, as goats need to be weaned later than lambs so they are more expensive to raise.
    rfqs9i8dz8zd.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 756 Member Member, Premium Posts: 756 Member
    I had some eggs that needed to be used up soon so made a mini frittata with prosciutto, feta and olives. Side of Caesar salad.

h7adsccmz8u2.jpeg
  • fidangulfidangul Member Posts: 669 Member Member Posts: 669 Member
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,944 Member Member Posts: 5,944 Member
    Copycat KFC done in the air fryer using the Chicago Tribune recipe. Slaw of spiralized swede and carrot. Copycat Kraft dinner using dehydrated cheese bought online.
    3fzepc0kup1b.jpeg
    Salmon with brown rice & millet ramen. Sauce of hoisin, soy sauce, ginger & garlic plus toasted sesame seeds and Gochugaru.

8w5jka9s082x.jpeg
    edited May 1
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,551 Member Member Posts: 6,551 Member
    Whole wheat pasta w black beans.2u1ssp0gji3g.jpg
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member Posts: 1,302 Member Member Posts: 1,302 Member
    I made grilled eggplant w my MIL's recipe.lzg925b1nuyw.jpg

@snowflake954 That eggplant looks amazing!

Thanks! In Italy my husband's mother made this. It's a family recipe from Puglia. Ask your husband if he's ever seen it.
  • TX375TX375 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member

Looks great! I had hundreds of eggplant in the garden last summer. Mostly made caponata... only way my kids will eat it!