What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 760 Member
    edited May 2021
    Now if someone could tell me how to make the picture smaller.....

Not sure how to do it from a phone, but whenever I post a pic in a thread, I first open it in an app that lets me resize the image to under 800 pixels on the longest side.
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 288 Member
    I’ve been too intimidated to try the stairclimber at the gym. I’m only 5’2 and it looks so high up there. I have also been super morbidly obese up until recently so there is a deep seated fear of falling because good luck hobbling around when you get injured at that size. I waited until about 5 mins before the gym closed and then got on it for the first time yesterday. My legs felt so wobbly and my palms sweaty from fear. My mind kept screaming “omg your fat *kitten* is going to fall and die *kitten*.” But I didn’t. So I went back and did 300 floors in about 40 minutes today. I was standing straight the entire time and not using my arms to support my weight.

HUGE victory!! so happy for you to face your fears!! I have not tried a stair stepper because of the same concerns, and now I live in an area where there is no gym. :( great job!
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 324 Member
    I’ve been too intimidated to try the stairclimber at the gym. I’m only 5’2 and it looks so high up there. I have also been super morbidly obese up until recently so there is a deep seated fear of falling because good luck hobbling around when you get injured at that size. I waited until about 5 mins before the gym closed and then got on it for the first time yesterday. My legs felt so wobbly and my palms sweaty from fear. My mind kept screaming “omg your fat *kitten* is going to fall and die *kitten*.” But I didn’t. So I went back and did 300 floors in about 40 minutes today. I was standing straight the entire time and not using my arms to support my weight.

That seems like a lot to do (300 floors) for basically the first time exercising on it! Im wondering if you'll be super sore 2 days from now. I hope not!