Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @MelG7777 that's me as well. I have no problem with symmetry as a rule but hate to have to listen to someone spouting off measurements over and over and expect me to remember or even listen. My eyes glaze easily. Lining candles up on my shelf, books big to little, certain things I'll do what feels right to my eye. Placing flowers and solar lights along the walk is the same way. Why worry about if something's 4.5" apart versus 5" and making sure it's exactly perfect? If it's good enough for my eyes, it'll be good enough for everybody elses. :) IMO symmetry is highly over rated. Lol
    We all have individual ways of doing things. Just don't make me do it your way. :)

See, you get me! I feel like we could all move in together Golden Girls style with the different dynamics and see where it leads us.😂

Oh gawd, don't make me be Maude.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MelG7777 that's me as well. I have no problem with symmetry as a rule but hate to have to listen to someone spouting off measurements over and over and expect me to remember or even listen. My eyes glaze easily. Lining candles up on my shelf, books big to little, certain things I'll do what feels right to my eye. Placing flowers and solar lights along the walk is the same way. Why worry about if something's 4.5" apart versus 5" and making sure it's exactly perfect? If it's good enough for my eyes, it'll be good enough for everybody elses. :) IMO symmetry is highly over rated. Lol
    We all have individual ways of doing things. Just don't make me do it your way. :)

See, you get me! I feel like we could all move in together Golden Girls style with the different dynamics and see where it leads us.😂

Oh gawd, don't make me be Maude.

😂
    I’d like to think of myself as Blanche but I’ll bet I’m more of a Rose with some Sophia mixed in.
    0t90iqepgtt0.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I'm doomed. All paths point to Dorothy.
    I wanted to be Rose. Stamping my feet and cursing. Although maybe the cheesecake can swing me. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I reach my limit and almost always do or say something I regret.
    I don’t see that changing now and I’m close.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I’ve been fortunate to have visited many countries in my life so far.
    There are two on my list I haven’t seen and figure I better do it soon!
    Iceland and Australia
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Between clients I often do two things to pass the time -
    1: sit by the ocean with a cup of coffee
    2: park at the nearest golf course to observe the chunky lil groundhogs scurry across the grass 😍

Ocean=perfect escape says a resident of the only land-locked New England state. :/
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Up to my eyeballs in laundry today, favorite top in the world got a coffee stain on it so I put a little bit of baking soda and white vinegar on it and let it do its' fizzle thing and then I added a little water and further rubbed the concoction into the fabric. Then I soaked it for about a day and a half, rubbed a tiny bit of Sal's Suds into the stain, threw it in the washing machine and let it sun on the line! Stain is completely gone and I'm happy! I know you're thrilled for the laundry tips! 🤣🤣🤣

qf7kqxdink8d.jpg
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    2: park at the nearest golf course to observe the chunky lil groundhogs scurry across the grass 😍

That sounds amazing... coffee and the ocean... flavor, scenery, and the sound of waves...I'd get lost in serenity, I think...
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

I've never had coffee by the ocean. This is something I want to try now!
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I am the same height now as I was in the
    6th grade.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    6th grade.

standing up or lying down ?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    6th grade.

1spl6h59uxfa.jpeg

standing? 😉☺️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    6th grade.

1spl6h59uxfa.jpeg

standing? 😉☺️

...... I can work with that.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    6th grade.

1spl6h59uxfa.jpeg

standing? 😉☺️

...... I can work with that.

😉😈😂😇
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Up to my eyeballs in laundry today, favorite top in the world got a coffee stain on it so I put a little bit of baking soda and white vinegar on it and let it do its' fizzle thing and then I added a little water and further rubbed the concoction into the fabric. Then I soaked it for about a day and a half, rubbed a tiny bit of Sal's Suds into the stain, threw it in the washing machine and let it sun on the line! Stain is completely gone and I'm happy! I know you're thrilled for the laundry tips! 🤣🤣🤣

qf7kqxdink8d.jpg

It’s so sad when your favorite items get ruined by a stupid stain! I’m glad your tips worked for you. The other day a brand new shirt ended up with a grease stain. Right away I put Dawn platinum on it, rubbed it in and washed it the next day. It came out completely!😆🙌🏽 And that’s my laundry superhero story.😉🧺