Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 152

Options

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    jca12345 wrote: »
    The scales keep on coming down and I am noticing that I am eating a bit less than I normally do when I track with MFP- not starving myself but maybe due to the heat and remnants of a chest infection, I’m not really as hungry as I have been.

I've noticed in the hotter months, especially if I'm outside more, I lose my appetite. I had soldiers assigned to ensure I eat 3 times a day in the Army while out at training because I'd forget to eat! I just didn't feel hungry and never paid enough attention. They were sweet about it, though, and just reminded me it's chow time and invite me along so I wouldn't forget. Wasn't so bad if I was in the office or at home since I had A/C that froze me and I was constantly nibbling. It's now getting hot enough here if I'm outside long enough, I won't be hungry at all. Great for keeping a nice deficit, but can be dangerous if I'm not being mindful (not so much fasting, moreso my electrolyte balance since I typically only drink water. I try to keep some pedialyte (or generic) in stock during summer for that reason).