What's on your mind?

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    My house still smells like smoked ribs… 🤤

So, I went to the butcher and picked up a brisket flat to smoke tomorrow. 🤤
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Dave Chapelle is coming to Summerfest in Milwaukee. And for a mere $990 you can get decent seats. Oh, and if you want to sit in the grass it’s only $100. Plus fees. 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Dave Chapelle is coming to Summerfest in Milwaukee. And for a mere $990 you can get decent seats. Oh, and if you want to sit in the grass it’s only $100. Plus fees. 😂

YOU LEAVE DAVE ALONE !!!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »

YOU LEAVE DAVE ALONE !!!

😂
    Hey, good for him if he can get that. I’ve seen Santana there for far less than that. Santana. Tons of other people. It’s an outdoor venue at a music fest known for getting pretty big headliners for less than you’d pay to see them at a stadium or something. I really should have went into standup I guess.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wondering how many of us reach our MDR of fruits and vegetables.
    One of the goals I'm striving for this year. Load 'em up.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    A smoked salmon sandwich. I think it was only last year when I discovered fish for breakfast and that glorious smoked salmon. I wish I had the one from Blueberry’s riiiiight now. 🤤
  • tmanfive
    A smoked salmon sandwich. I think it was only last year when I discovered fish for breakfast and that glorious smoked salmon. I wish I had the one from Blueberry’s riiiiight now. 🤤

I LURVE smoked salmon for any meal.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

I LURVE smoked salmon for any meal.

Yasssss.....!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    I would be the person to have the very violent reaction to receiving the Covid vaccine. :neutral:

I spent last night shivering so violently that I made myself cry and trying to regulate my breathing so I wouldn't hyperventilate. I had 5 blankets and was still cold, couldn't feel my fingers or toes (they went numb) and was running a low temperature. Also, the headache was awful.

I have newfound empathy for people who unfortunately get Covid.

Hope you're feeling better now! Hugs to you.

LE - Oh wow didn't notice the timestamp nor the fact that I landed two pages back. But really hope you do :smile:

Thankfully, I was okay after the second day (just felt off and had a dry cough then). Seems like I'm doing okay now!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    People who sleep naked. I always feel the need to wear something. What happens if something happens in the middle of the night?! What if you get abducted by aliens. Or your house gets raided by accident. Or a plane lands in your bedroom. These are the thoughts that keep me up at night 😆

If people (or aliens) are going to be put off by seeing my naked body in it's blobby glory in the middle of the night after they already BROKE INTO MY HOME AND INVADED MY PRIVACY, then I say the problem lies with them and I have no *kitten* to give in regards to their opinions and/or feelings. I can load a shotgun or wield a knife just as efficiently sans clothes, so I'm good! :joy:

😅 best answer ever!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    My new flip house. Its an absolute wreck and i love it. May not be the best house, but will probably be my best before and after pics house 👍

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg
    Not sure if these loaded in any kind of order....but, took 2 wall down to open kitchen up, ripped out rats nest invested cabinets, chipped up floor tile and cement board, spliced in hardwood flooring to have the whole area flow with same floor, and insulated and sheetrocked wallls and ran wires for new ceiling lighting and under cabinet lights.

Wow, there's some work in that. Look forward to seeing finished product.
  • tmanfive
    ^ Clutch, bro.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    My new flip house. Its an absolute wreck and i love it. May not be the best house, but will probably be my best before and after pics house 👍

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg
    Not sure if these loaded in any kind of order....but, took 2 wall down to open kitchen up, ripped out rats nest invested cabinets, chipped up floor tile and cement board, spliced in hardwood flooring to have the whole area flow with same floor, and insulated and sheetrocked wallls and ran wires for new ceiling lighting and under cabinet lights.

I have seen your work, I have no doubt this will turn out amazing when its done.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Sharing pictures right?

ikfcfxzlxgkq.jpg
    ts3d7ael5vkw.jpg
    6jxkj1p3s8gd.jpg
    9bdbk30i700e.jpg
    39pvz60neamc.jpg
    trncamyv16t5.jpg
    azagtmgaqgu4.jpg

Wow, there's some work in that. Look forward to seeing finished product.

Me too!! I admire and respect everybody who can make things like that look beautiful. :) My kitchen is going to be dismantled like this later this summer and I'm already dreading it. :( But you have to live through that to live with the outcome.

Good luck with the renovations and can't wait to see it! Love the back porch. :) I've always wanted direct access to our backyard like that.