Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• devash77
    devash77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love honeybees, sustainable permaculture, I help deliver babies, and I speak really crappy Russian.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I love scary movies
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I plan to stand on the moon or Mars before I die.

I pay for massages all the time...

If I’m able, I wanna yeet my ashes into space.... idk man, maybe my full corpse. Then aliens can study me when I eventually am discovered in a bazillion years

LOL! I mean your dead. Probes can't be so bad after your dead.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love scary movies

Conjuring; The Devil Made me Do It is out now
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,559 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I’m pretty lucky. I don't diet. I don’t work out. My exercise consists of working around the property snd helping others with their manual labor like cutting and stacking wood. I eat whatever I want whenever I want. Basically, if I’m hungry I eat. And, I pretty much stay like this.

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

Not even remotely close to how I imagined you looking.
    ☺️
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I’m pretty lucky. I don't diet. I don’t work out. My exercise consists of working around the property snd helping others with their manual labor like cutting and stacking wood. I eat whatever I want whenever I want. Basically, if I’m hungry I eat. And, I pretty much stay like this.

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

Yep, that’s me.

I do my best to keep y’all guessing and on your toes. 🙂

To be honest I never thought anyone would bother imagining what I looked like. Lol.
  • tmanfive
    Options
    This is a little sliver of my land. It’s been cut, raked, and baled once this year. Nearly every square bale I tossed and stacked. That’s my exercise. Days of doing things like that. After my $ paying job obviously. 😂

tfhh89rwul36.jpeg

mm5l4cssno3c.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

That's funny; I thought the same thing. :) It's funny how we get an image of a person in our brain and run with that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

That's funny; I thought the same thing. :) It's funny how we get an image of a person in our brain and run with that.

I look like an illegitimate child between Mike Tyson and Danny Devito after a five day ether binge.

.... and that's on my best day.
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

I suppose I was thought to look like an old dude with lots of gray hair, overalls, driving a tractor, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn? Instead of some 40’ish dude who’s got just a slight touch of gray in his beard, loves hunting, hacks *kitten*, ain’t gonna cut his hair until he can donate it, and thinks he looks best in AE jeans?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

I look like an illegitimate child between Mike Tyson and Danny Devito after a five day ether binge.

Ooh I got it right!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

I suppose I was thought to look like an old dude with lots of gray hair, overalls, driving a tractor, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn? Instead of some 40’ish dude who’s got just a slight touch of gray in his beard, loves hunting, hacks *kitten*, ain’t gonna cut his hair until he can donate it, and thinks he looks best in AE jeans?

Ummm no? Haha I just didn't picture light colored hair is all. :) And I can't picture you ever yelling at anybody unless you caught them kicking puppies or something.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

Ooh I got it right!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47aiz4zmf7axbzxsxb29l1594qxn3bthgkpnc0w07o&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,559 Member
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

So full of it…….
    I don’t see any Danny DeVito in you. 😂

I tease you, you know I think you’re purdy. 😊
  • Motorsheen
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

So full of it…….

true story

Danny Devito and I actually once spoke in person.

He's a super nice guy.... at least he was to me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

This is so not true. Who's a pretty boy 😉🤗
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

So full of it…….

true story

Danny Devito and I actually once spoke in person.

He's a super nice guy.... at least he was to me.

Birds of a feather and all that. ;)
    So how did that conversation start and go and end? Just curious how one gets into a conversation with a celebrity. :)

Living in small town Podunk and hardly ever having celebrities breeze through here, we don't get that chance to meet famous people. :) Michael J. Fox filmed something here. Kris Kristofferson sang something here. Robin Williams made people laugh here(I assume he did because they ran out of tickets about 20 people ahead of me :() and B.B.King played at a small college 8 miles away. TBH I felt honored to share the same air for a second in time as they did. Most people only see our exit sign off the interstate. One unique thing about our town though is there is no other town in the U.S. with the same name. It's our claim to fame. And so cool if you have to google it. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

8zagquvaaqjw.jpeg

☺️

This is so not true. Who's a pretty boy 😉🤗

I think we need to rename him Sparky. :)