Down 144lbs 10mths!!!! If I can do it, You can!!!! ♥♥

Options

Replies

• PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story...I am very thankful to have you as an MFP friend...seeing your posts everyday and how positive you are is such a breath of fresh air because those of us still struggling with our weight sometimes find it very hard to stay positive through all this...as someone who has well over 100lbs to lose reading your story is so motivational you should be so proud of yourself and I am glad you have learned to love yourself in all ways....thank you again for being my friend and such an amazing inspiration to others! <3
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Im am so impressed. Tearful too.10 years ago b4 my kids I lost 140 lbs in total. After a crappy relationship and having kids and not staying on it, gained it back. I keep trying but I want that fire you have inside, the fire I have had before and one that will never go out. Going for it again. Friend me if anyone wants a friend to give and receive support. I know I can use it! You guys all rock on here.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look incredible and your story is so inspirational and uplifting - way to go!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Just when I was about to give up - you come along! Wonderful job! YOU ARE AMAZING!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have found so many inspirations here on MFP, but I think your story has been one of the best so far! Good work!
  • Lindseyerp
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I have lost 45 lbs and am at a standstill right now! Trying to gain momentum to get going again!:bigsmile:
  • amandachic79
    amandachic79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your story is totally inspiring! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to congratulate you when you hit your goal:)
  • sarahmoericke
    Options
    Wow your story is so Amazing. I would love to add you to my friends list. I feel that you would be a great motivator. I hope and know with help from friends I can do this also..
    sarah
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Amazing! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your story with me (and everyone).
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone.. For all the wonderful comments.. you all are AMAZING as well.. :wink:
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. To Everyone.. "Believed and Achieve":wink:
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    WOW well done!! Congrats!!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration.

Thank you so so so so so much for sharing this. Good luck to you on your last 20lbs.
  • Linnybear1974
    Options
    congratulations you lovely, lovely lady xxx
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you are so touching story!! you are best insipartion!! Im glad you make us believe in uself can do. Thank you for sharing!!
  • leelee_1974
    Options
    so many people have said it but the words 'amazing' and 'inspirational' are the only ones that work. I'm 100% sure you'll reach your goal and any other goals you put your mind to.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's amazing...thank you for sharing. You're husband should be kicking himself for making you feel that way. Outstanding job...definitely inspiring :)
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fab, amazing..YES we can!! you did great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!