What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• stephaniek511
    stephaniek511 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    8wbixetsdek1.jpeg

gjokep8v18ok.jpeg

Bulgur, lamb cubes and carrot tarrator.

Chickpea bulgur and homemade strained garlic yogurt.

@fidangul - your dishes always look so good! I'm trying to do more with unfamiliar-to-me ingredients like bulgur. Are these just recipes you know or do you pull some off of a website/cookbook?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    It's still crazy with work hours so I'm cooking very simply. Chicken and snow pea stir fry with rice.
    ovh2afnhde83.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Grilled Italian sausage, pasta w/lemon ricotta and Caesar salad. The sausage was made in house at a butcher shop and on the bland side. The other butcher shop I go to makes it better. This is one of the worst gluten free pastas I've had but I hate to waste food so I'm trying to disguise the flavor. It's red lentil with ginger and beet. It starts out very red but after cooking it loses some color. I added lemon zest and juice to the ricotta and coated the pasta with it. In spite of it looking a little unappetizing it actually worked well to hide the awful taste of the pasta so I count it as a win.

f71qmzcgge0y.jpeg
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken soup, with (don't read for the squeamish)... my fave, lots of hearts & stomachs.

vj5wbyba4yo8.jpg
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    DeeDee2211 wrote: »
    vel0looxusuj.jpeg

Fresh from the garden (my brother’s garden), roasted squash, zucchini and okra, resting on a bed of pasta, sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

Looks delicious. You've given me an idea for dinner next wk. Lovely plate, as well.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Turkish salad, Egyptian goulash, roast fennel.
    688yfkf7aoaz.jpeg

I'll have to look through the whole thread, cuz your dinners are lovely & inspiring. And, beautiful collection of plates! Your meals look fantastic.
  • Rimtimtim
    Rimtimtim Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    h06eubz2rwad.png

It's Cherry season, so I'm proud that I got in two actual meals.

Vegan Chickenstrips with veggies and potato salad

Beetroot patties with root vegetables.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Steamed artichokes with hollandaise to start followed by linguine aglio olio. Panna cotta for dessert. I reduced the fat by using 1 part cream to 2 parts milk.
    37qyr7om1hxi.jpg
    qyz7ha8feci0.jpeg
    wi9t59ibwx7g.jpg

• acpgee
    Options
    Primo of linguine con bottarga. Secondo of pan fried sea bream with gremolata. Contorno of over roasted frozen asparagus with leftover hollandiase from last night which split upon re-warming. Dolce of panna cotta with strawberries also leftover from last night.
    tcx9vu0r3vht.jpeg
    e1z1r6dgckeq.jpeg
    3iieeruc10jz.jpg