Women 200lb+, Let's Get The Job Done This June!!!

Replies

• sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    @itisjessdarling, congratulations! I can't wait to see it.

@goal06082021 sending ALL the vibes for your kitty!
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    @blehhfood Welcome to the group and congrats on taking the first steps!
  • RebekahAnn88
    RebekahAnn88 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi ladies! Late starting but I am trying to find friends to add on here to help with encouragement. I haven’t even gotten on the scale recently because it had fluctuated so much when I first started trying that I got discouraged. Monday my husband started CrossFit and that inspired me to jump back into calorie counting.
    SW 245
    CW 235 probably
    GW 199 by my birthday at the end of Joly
    Please feel free to add me as a friend 😊
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    JNettie73 wrote: »
    I have been thinking a lot about the post from yesterday about rewarding ourselves for all we have been doing. I decided that I deserved to be treated. It is very rare I buy things just for myself, I am always buying things for my daughter. Well today I decided to change that and take advantage of Prime Day! I may have gone a bit overboard but it's been so long since I've treated myself. I've been working so hard on my life style changes. I bought myself new equipment for working out. My purchases will, hopefully, keep the momentum going. I bought new resistance bands, a thigh master, a balance trainer (similar to a Bosu), and an abdominal machine. I cannot wait for my purchases to arrive. I am so excited!

@wanderinglight Your post resonates with me. I love being outside too and am drawn to the water. I used to be extremely active in my early 20's doing all sorts of outdoor activities. I loved it then and still love it. Though, I don't engage in those same activities anymore due to my weight/size. Physically I have difficulty doing the activities then, like you, I have the same concerns. I will fall and won't be able to get back up, I will manage to get my body stuck and won't be able to get out or I will try to sit and discover I am too big and don't fit. (thinking kayak on those last two) My daughter shares the same love for the water as I do. I want to be able to try these things with her. I don't want to be the mom standing on the shore while my neighbor takes her out in the kayak or on the paddle board. As much as I love my neighbor, I want to be the one sharing those experiences with my daughter.
    I 100% agree adventure IS for everyone!

@MissiePK welcome!

I'm right there with you. How inspiring that you have your daughter to share in the activities! I'll be following along with your progress through the Summer :)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Hi I’m 53 and 5’6”.

Starting weight: 257.8 lbs Jan 14, 2021

June Start Weight: 228.0
    June Goal Weight: 224.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 170

June 1: 228.0
    June 5: 226.3 (-1.7)
    June 12: 229.3 (+3.0)
    June 19: 227.1 (-2.2)
    June 26: 226.4 (-0.7)
    June 30:

Not the best week for my health. I went over my calories a couple of times, didn’t sleep well a couple of nights so I didn’t exercise the next day, and only met my step goal 3 days (goal is 4). So I don’t think I’ll meet my weight goal this month, but that’s okay. I bought a lot of fruit yesterday and am looking forward to the fresh pineapple. 🍍
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    I forgot to add @kelMee2 that some of the side effects from the vaccines are scary. My doctor told me they didn’t even know what they would be. Hope you feel better soon!

Welcome to all of the new people!