The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    44 from Aus. New and not sure how these communities work yet.

Hi hi! There's only two things to remember about the community: 1) your involvement is entirely dependant on your comfort levels and most people are pretty awesome and friendly so it makes chatting very easy. 2) This is a public forum visible to every person on the planet with internet access. Keep it in mind before posting private or personal information
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Good morning folks!
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Happy Hump Day!! In the words of Jon Bon Jovi, “We’re halfway there!!” 🤣🤣
  • rhenry_2424
    rhenry_2424 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about being in the middle of the middle agers, but here I am., Killing It!
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about being in the middle of the middle agers, but here I am., Killing It!

Same girl same! But happy Thursday!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    I know I am middle aged because I got a watering can for my birthday!

Happy for anyone to add me (unless you are weird) and will support you in hitting your goals
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    plantboy2 wrote: »
    I know I am middle aged because I got a watering can for my birthday!

Happy for anyone to add me (unless you are weird) and will support you in hitting your goals

That's me out then. Weird and proud of it thank you very much!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,381 Member
    I just saw the title of this thread and was crushed to realize that I am no longer "middle age". :( Happy Friday everyone!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps....lets have a great Friday!
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    Goood morning all. Happy Friday! What are the plans for this weekend?
  • ValGettingFit
    ValGettingFit Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all! New here, just turned 38 in March. Trying to get healthy and fit!
  • Kandislen
    Kandislen Posts: 2 Member
    41 here... feel free to add me :)
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    Happy Friday! I haven't posted here in ages. I had been lazy for much of covid lockdown and decided a couple of months again to get serious again. Even tracked my food intake. I managed to lose 6 pounds which made me happy. Some more would make me happier but it will come.

Hope all the middle agers have a great weekend!

Hey - good to see you back! I thought maybe you packed your bags and left MFP for some reason. Welcome back, and may you reap all the success you can dream of.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Happy Friday! I haven't posted here in ages. I had been lazy for much of covid lockdown and decided a couple of months again to get serious again. Even tracked my food intake. I managed to lose 6 pounds which made me happy. Some more would make me happier but it will come.

Hey - good to see you back! I thought maybe you packed your bags and left MFP for some reason. Welcome back, and may you reap all the success you can dream of.

We can never truly leave....
    I was tired of people constantly complaining on their walls and not seeming to appreciate what they have and just using this website as social media. Perhaps if they used this site for its purposes it would help them appreciate that they have their health and can work on creating healthy habits as well.
  • granitepeak45
    granitepeak45 Posts: 160 Member
    A returning newbie. Back on the app to get my over the hill *kitten* back on track. Happy Sunday all you MFPers
  • foofighter100
    foofighter100 Posts: 1 Member
    40's sure do creep up on you. Hi folks!
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member

Good to have you back!