The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Guess who forgot to wear sunscreen on her run today and now has rosey shoulders??? You'd think a middle ager would know better

LOL..well I still say KUDOS for going for a run!!!
    as parents sometimes we look after everyone else we forget about ourselves!!

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Guess who forgot to wear sunscreen on her run today and now has rosey shoulders??? You'd think a middle ager would know better

I made sure to wear sunscreen today on my walk to do errands. I have never seen so much construction if I can walk I'm walking these days
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I made sure to wear sunscreen today on my walk to do errands. I have never seen so much construction if I can walk I'm walking these days

Glad you remembered this time Ali! It’s been brutally hot down here, I’ve got to get my running in before sun up. No need for sunscreen 😉.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • kimber0607
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »

Glad you remembered this time Ali! It’s been brutally hot down here, I’ve got to get my running in before sun up. No need for sunscreen 😉.

Im not a fan of the heat or sun..I work out indoors..LOL
    Going to be 95 here in North Jersey by Thursday! yeeks!
  • kimber0607
    Options
    Almost 40 and so excited!! They say 40s are the new 20s

Love the red hair :)
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »

Im not a fan of the heat or sun..I work out indoors..LOL
    Going to be 95 here in North Jersey by Thursday! yeeks!

I hear ya. Been consistently in the 90’s for a few weeks now. I’m in the Houston area. ☀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    HHD 🐪🐫 to those of you on Wednesday.. :D
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I seem to be getting more immature. I did pull ups on the train's pull up bar on my commute home yesterday, as well as the day before as well. (These bars are not commonly recognised as a pull up bars, for some reason.)

I then made a slight detour in the park on the way home to go to the pull up bars (which are more commonly recognised.) After a few pull ups, I tried to muscle up. I have no idea how to do one of these, but how hard can it be? (Answer: beyond me.)

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    I seem to be getting more immature. I did pull ups on the train's pull up bar on my commute home yesterday, as well as the day before as well. (These bars are not commonly recognised as a pull up bars, for some reason.)

I then made a slight detour in the park on the way home to go to the pull up bars (which are more commonly recognised.) After a few pull ups, I tried to muscle up. I have no idea how to do one of these, but how hard can it be? (Answer: beyond me.)

@drmwc - that’s funny 😂
    Have a great Wednesday, too!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options

@slimgirljo15 - what day are you on? How far ahead/behind is the time difference for you?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

@slimgirljo15 - what day are you on? How far ahead/behind is the time difference for you?

Lol.. I'm still on Wednesday.. I meant to type those starting Wednesday 🤪
    Its 7.10 pm Wednesday night. I think I'm usually around 16 hours ahead of my US friends
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

I tried doing negative pull-ups on my kids' jungle gym/swing set. After a few day I decided losing another 15kg might make them doable
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Lets a have a fabulous hump day!
  • jennyscheldberg247
    jennyscheldberg247 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting the divorce process which is hard and sad but using this opportunity to better myself including my body. It’s time for me to focus me which I haven’t done in ten years. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get and I’ll do my best to do so in return.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

What's the point in growing up?
    I have been known to break out in dance walking along the street or in random places. Usually the music is in my head.....it's good that I live in a big city and can just pass as a random crazy lady
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Starting the divorce process which is hard and sad but using this opportunity to better myself including my body. It’s time for me to focus me which I haven’t done in ten years. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get and I’ll do my best to do so in return.

Hey sometimes divorce can be like a rebirth. I know when I got divorced from my ex husband I came to the realization it really wasn't what I wanted and if that was my only chance for marriage then I'm ok with being along. I remarried and have a family now but once we step away often we realize how it wasn't all that great to start