The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mattphilly22
    mattphilly22 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. I lost weight early this year but slacked recently due to all these summer bbqs lol. But I'm back and looking for some new friends to help motivate.
  • drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    @mattphilly22 I feel you...we like to camp and have game nights with family. It's just so hard to eat healthy. But I am trying!
  • georgiapch70
    georgiapch70 Posts: 11 Member
    @mattphilly22 I feel you...we like to camp and have game nights with family. It's just so hard to eat healthy. But I am trying!

It was always hard for me with kids because I would want to eat the same things I fed them. 😜Their metabolism was much higher!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Hi my name is Charles 54 just had gastric surgery on the 8th of July .Had my 1st weigh in this morning down 10lb so far
  • drollings2019
    @georgiapch70
    I have 5 of them, and none of them like the same things. It's a pain sometimes but we are finding ways around it. I don't have time to cook two meals and they need to eat healthier too! If we are having something that doesn't fit within my limits, I have been eating a salad first, then reducing the less healthier portion (if I even need it at all).

But yes, it is amazing the amount of food they can eat and still be skinny little sticks...so not fair! I sure do miss those days.

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    8bxgm1545ecm.png
  • Firemedflight
    Firemedflight Posts: 16 Member
    How does one add friends on here lol have none 😂
  • Hi everyone!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member

Click on their name and go to their profile and there will be a place there to sent a friend request
  • karl05_
    karl05_ Posts: 91 Member
    Hey world just rejoining here again and looking for as much motivation as possible. Finding it hard to motivate myself to train at the level needed for races , I'm a runner , OCR kind of person.

All help is welcome 😊
  • Firemedflight

Click on their name and go to their profile and there will be a place there to sent a friend request

Thank you for showing me ☺️
  • Alinouveau2

Not a problem it can be confusing here sometimes
  • Alinouveau2
    Happy Friday middle agers!!!!

Hopefully none of our members were in the path of the tornado that happened yesterday here in Ontario.

Anyone have any fun plans? Things are opening up more here so we will be heading to the pool tomorrow, today I'm having friends over. Sunday we rest I guess. Keep setting and smashing goals!
  • Firemedflight

Added you if that’s ok hehe
  • jmart445
    jmart445 Posts: 3 Member
    34 here :) Would love more friends!
  • drollings2019
    In my quest to build a happy, healthy life...I have to surround myself with people on the same mission as me, in various aspects of my life. I have a very supportive family, but when it comes to this aspect of my life, they are not on the same mission. So you guys are my people...those I surround myself with on my health journey. Thank you for the motivation and support you provide!
  • karlyMS58
    karlyMS58 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello, I'm 58 and new on here. Would like to make friends on here. 😄
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    My hips hurt...

Hope they feel better soon, I do yoga stretches to help mine
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    Weight has been static for a while and lack of extra workouts due to joint pain but aiming to get back to it, onwards and upwards, next weeks goals to do yoga, pilates and get in a Hiit exercise (if I can).
    Go guys and gals!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Hoping to get back to pool tai Chi soon